DAMN IT!!

Katsuki POV

Man this guy keeps looking at Y/n's ass and it's pissing me the fuck off.

Y/n is to busy talking to the other nerds for her to even notice.

Damn it! I know there saying something about her cause now there all looking back. I swear to god I'm going to go up to them and punch them all in there faces for looking at what's mine!

Yea we're not dating or anything but every guy at school knows to stay away from her.
I know not everyone knows but still.

Oh great now he haves the balls to walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder.

Fuck!

"Umm how may I help you" Y/n said.

"Oh I.. umm...I just wanted to say your really pretty and I was wo... wondering if you wa... wanted to join me and my friends and watch a movie to..together" the fucking extra said with a stutter as he rubing the back of his neck.

Pathetic the guy statters when he's nervous.

This guys thinks he have a shot. I guess I have to show him to back the fuck off and to stop talking to her.

" oh I-" y/n was going to say something when I cut her off

"Who the fuck are you?" I said as I grab y/n waists and pull her towards me and hug her from behind with my head on her shoulder. Giving the guy and evil glare. Man I really wished eye looks can kill a person.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you two where together" the black hair guy says pointing at us.

Yea that's right bitch she's mine now back the fuck off and leave.

"Oh we are-" y/n was about to say something again when I cut her off......again.

Sorry but your mine munchkin

"Yea we are now fuck off you fucking extra" I  said with a staring tone.

He finally walk away. About damn time.

Man hugging her like this feels so good. I don't want to let her go. The smell of her conditioner smells like mine.

Oh yea she took a shower at my house yesterday.

"NEXT" a worker said form behind the counter.

Ughh I guess I have to let her go now.

I walk up to the counter and start to order some skittles and popcorn and a large drink for myself. The candy is for her cause knowing her she just going to order her nachos with extra cheese and a large drink.

When I looked at my side to ask y/n to order she wasn't there. I looked back and she was standing at the same spot where I left her.

"Y/n bring your ass over here and order" I say to her. She still doesn't move.

"OÍ IM TALKING TO YOU!" I said yelling getting her out of her mind space. I guess that got her attention cuz she had said something but I couldn't hear her. Then I see her skip to me with a big smile on her face.

God my heart. What the fuck is she doing to me!!! I want to pull my hair out.

"Can I get some nachos with extra cheese and a large drink please" she tells the lady.

See what did I tell you. I know this girl.

We finally got our snacks and y/n and the other extras walking ahead of me. I stayed behind to pay for out stuff.

All of a sudden I hear yelling from the entrance of the building. The next thing I know I see the windows shattering. I had to think fast and protect Y/n. The other nerds can protect them selfs I only care for her right now.