School Alarm

"Hurry up Katsuki! I want to go to the store real quick to buy a coffee! Come on! hurry up hurry up!" I was walking fast backwards as Katsuki was just staring at me.

"Don't tell me what to do idiot! Plus we fucking have plenty of time before class starts! And turn back around before you fall on your ass again!" He didn't even change his pace as he walked.

"Yea but there might be a line tho. So I'll see you inside!" I ran ahead. Quickly going inside the store. Made my way to the coolers and got 2 vanilla flavor ice coffees from Starbucks. Once I closed the door Katsuki had just walked in.

I made my way to the line. Lucky for us there was only two costumers in front of us. The one up front was paying for gas and the other looked like they wanted to buy some snacks.

" Here" he hands me his card. "I'll wait for you outside, hurry up and don't you dare get anything else!" He then walks out the door.

I finally made it up and the guy was scanning the coffees.

"Thats going to be $5.60. Cash or card?" The guy asked me.

"Card" I tell him

"Alright you can put it in the Machine"

I put it in. Put in the pin code and took the card out once it got approved.

"Here you go ma'am have a nice day" the guy hands me the bag with the coffees.

"Thanks, you to" I then walk out and find Katsuki leaning on the wall with his phone on his hand.

"Let me see what you got" he grabs the bag out of my hand and only sees the coffees.

"Tch" he grabs one and opens it.

"You see. you can trust me." I wink at him as I open mine.

We drank our coffee as we make our way to the schools gates, but it was crowded with people.

"What in the world?" I then see some reporters running coming towards way.

"Oh my god! You kids go to this school! Tell me! Is AllMight one of your teachers?" Some random person with a microphone came up to us and puts the thing close to my face.

"What?" I said.

Katsuki then pulls me through the Crowd with people with cameras,and microphones and also phones out just to get a good story.

"Hey excuse me kid. Are you in Allmights class? Wait a second. Aren't you that one kid that got attacked by that slug villain? A lady asked as she walks with us.

Katsuki then stops his steps and I bump into his back.

"Walk away" he doesn't even look back at the lady.

"Wait no please tell us about AllMight" she asked again as we began to walk faster.

"Fuck off lady. Damn learn how to take no as an answer!" I said looking back at the lady as Katsuki still walks still holding on to my hand.

She didn't answer and just makes a shocked face.

As we are walking down the hallway.I see my father walking the opposite direction as us.

"Hi Mr. Ai-za-wa" I said giggling

"Hey kiddo, tell the class I'll be a bit late. I have to deal with these annoying people out front." He just walks away

"OKAY!!" I shouted back.

We then make it to class and walk through the front door. Katsuki was still holding on to my hand. But we totally forgot.