Skipping Orientation

Okay before you start this chapter. I'm just know warning you that this is a super long chapter. And I didn't want to break it in half so I just left it all one chapter.

So hope you have full battery 😅

Also

Happy late Thanksgiving!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

Any way let's begin!

Love Mayra 💋 xoxo

________________________________

We are now all walking outside. I was walking next to Yamato and talking about what we think what dad haves up his sleeve for us.

"Y/n!!" We hear a familiar voice call out.

We both then turn around and see my old friend Shoto Todoroki.

"Oh my god! Hey Shoto!!" I then give him a hug.

"Hi! I saw you enter the classroom but I saw you were with some guy with red eyes and like blonde hair and I didn't want to interrupt." He says as we walk to the field.

"Oh him yea that's Katsuki! You know the guy That I had told you about. My boyfriend." I tell him.

"Oh that's the guy? He so rude y/n. Why would you date someone like him?" He asked.

"Oh I have my reasons why. I mean have you seen the guy!" I say as we both look back to see Katsuki walking with a mad look on his face.

"Did he force you to?" Shoto says as he turnes back around.

"What? No he didn't" I say giggling.

"Oh okay then" 

"Uh y/n was this guy bothering you?" Shoto asked pointing at my brother.

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait he looks familiar?" He says

"Shoto that's my older brother remember?" I laugh.

"Oh my apologies y/n older brother. I didn't remember you." He says so stright forward.

"Man come on Todoroki. How can you forget a face like this?" Yamato says so cocky.

"Man I wish I could" I said to his face.

"You shut up! No one was talking to your ugly ass" Yamato tells me.

"No you shut the Fuck up! You can't tell me what to do!"

"Did you fucking forget I'm older then you dumbass?" Yamato asked me.

"How can I forget if you bring it up in ever argument!" I step forward to him.

"Get away from me you freak" he pushes me back.

"Look who's ta-"

"HEY!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL BOTH YOU GUYS!!! SHUTTT UPPP!!" Katsuki yells out passing by people to get towards us.

Katsuki grabs me by my wrist and walk away from Yamato.

*

We all had made it to the field and stood in front of my dad. Oops I mean Mr. Aizawa.

"Alright everyone's going to take a quirks assessment test." My- Mr. Aizawa speaks.

"WHAT!!! A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!" Everyone said at the same time.

Then some girl with short brown hair spoke up.

"But orientation! we're going to miss it" she tells Mr. Aizawa. He now was facing away from us.