Where Is She!

Hello there 👋🏼

So about this chapter. I had made it to to to to long that I had to cut it in two.

Sorry but I was just typing my heart away and didn't realize that it was to long.

But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo - Mayra

________________________________

3 weeks have passed and you were back in school. Back to your regular routine. Going back to class with you best buddies.

"Hey fea mom and dad called saying for us to go to Bakugo's house after school that they are going to meet us there." Yamato says a few seats away from me in math class.
(Ugly)

"For what" you asked

"Does it fucking look like I know dumbass. All they told me was for me to tell you that's it." Wow someone made him mad you thought.

"What the fuck is your problem Gabriel?" You said annoyed that he was throwing his anger out on you.

"Just shut up and leave me alone alright." He turns back around and continues to work on his paper that was pass out for us to work on.

"What's wrong with Mr. Grumpy pants over there." Asumi asked as she turns around to face me.

"I don't fucking now and I don't fucking care." You said not giving a shit.

"Oh anyways what did you get for number 4 I can't seem to figure it out."
Asumi turns my paper around to see my answer.

"I think I did it right. She doesn't even fucking explain it right. Ughh Im going to ask katsuki to help me out with it. He explains it way better then Mrs.Lee does" I tell her as I flip my paper back to me.

"Hey let me join. You think Bakugo won't mind?" She looks up and stares at me making a puppy dog face.

"I don't know Asumi he can be alittle intimidating, he yells a lot more when you don't understand something. And knowing you I have a feeling your going to cry when he yells at you." You say.

"ASUMI PLEASE TURN AROUND AND FACE FORWARD AND LEAVE Y/N ALONE!" Mrs.Lee says out loud.

"Yes ma'am" Asumi answers rolling her eyes.

The bell ringed and you started to pack up. You grab your stuff and started to walk out the classroom and made you way to your next class which was history with Asumi, Midoriya, and Katsuki.

"Hey wait up! Weren't you going to wait on me?" Asumi says rushing out of math class and catching up with me.

"Oh yea sorry I thought I told you I had to go to my locker and grab my history book. Can you tell Katsuki I'll be there in a few" you tell her as you turn the opposite direction walking down the stairs.

"Yea sure no problem" she says now walking away.

You make it to your locker and there were a group of guys standing cross your locker just talking to one another.

You didn't think much of at as you reach your locker. One of the guys walked up to you and stood to your left with one arm on the lockers and the other one in the pocket.

"Hey there cutie" the guy had brown hair with an undercut with brown eyes.

"Ummm hi" you said as you reach inside your bag and took out your math book and put it in the locker not even looking at the guy.

"What's your name cutie?" He asked

"That's none of your damn business" you tell him. You reached for you history book and put it in your bag.