I cant think of a title for this chapter 😬

I greeted everyone who came. My uncle Mic and Miss. Midoriya, Asumi parents and of course Mr. Mrs. Bakugo. Some other few people that came.

Even Nastuo dropped by. He left a present and gave me a hug and left. He said he had stuff to do and sorry that shoto couldn't come. I really didn't mind it.

It was now cake time and I was standing in front of my red velvet cake with chocolate dripping in the edge. With sprinkles one the side. Also a written Happy 15th Birthday in it.

Katsuki was on my left and Yamato and Asumi was on my right and my parents and everyone else on the other side did the table.

Midoriya and his mother had to leave early but for us to save him cake.

My father was putting the numbers 15 candles. Before my father lit up the candles with a lighter I stop him.He didn't have do that and a just used my quirk to light them up with my fingers.

"All right everyone I want everyone singing. 1...2...3 Happy Brithday to you..." everyone was now singing to me.

Once they finished singing my mother was singing " qué la muerta" meaning for me to take a bite out of the cake. So we all now where this is going to go down hill.

" okay fine I'll do it" I tell my mother so she can stop repeating those words over and over again.

"But no body push my face in it GOT IT" I looked at the people beside me.

"Yea Yea clown face just hurry up so I can get some cake" Yamato says.

I grab on to the ends of the table and started to lean my head down to where my face was inches away from the cake. Then all of a sudden my face gets pushed my multiple hands on the back of my head pushing my head into the cake.

I got up quickly and wiped the cake out of my eyes. Once I open my eyes I saw cámara flashing and everyone laughing at me.

"What the fuck guys I told you not to push me in!" I said still wiping buttercream and chocolate off my face.

"Yea now you really look like a clown" Yamato says holding on to his stomach and laughing at me.

"Aww that means we are twining" I tell him.

"Huh? I don't look like no damn clown." He says back.

"You sure about that" I said quickly and grab some cake and rubbed it all over his faces

" you see twins" I said laughing back at him.

"Okay kids that's enough" my mom says laughing.

"You know mom I think y/n missed a spot. Right here" Yamato says as he grabs a cupcake this time and throws it but I lean to the side and it hit the person who was on my other side.

Katsuki.

"Oh no...you better start running boy." I tell Yamato.

"WHY YOU IDIOT!!! IMMA RIP YOU DAMN HEAD OFF" Katsuki started to run after Yamato.

I saw Asumi just laughing at them.

This is the perfect time to get her back for that water ball she did" i tell myself.

So I grab a cupcake and walk up to her with my face still covered in icing.

"Here Asumi you can have the first cupcake to eat." I tell as I hand it to her.

"Aww thanks bes-" she didn't finish saying what she wanted to say as I slammed the cupcake to her face and rubbed it all over.

"There no we are even" I said smiling at her. She then began to wipe it off she eyes and then looks at me.