Afternoon Hangout

About 2 hours have passed and Katsuki and I didn't want to play anymore so we were just watching tv in bed.

I wanted to watch the Cat in the Hat. One of my favorites. Katsuki didn't complain because he knew I'm into movies like that.

For example like The Polor Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lorax, and Any Disney Movie.

My parents were not going to come home early today because they had a staff meeting. Plus they were also going to go out to eat with each other. Like on a date.

So a few minutes pass and someone knocks on my door.

Katsuki got out of bed and see who it was.

"What" Katsuki answered the door.

"Oh hey Bakugo didn't know you were here. Umm I was just letting y/n know that I invited some guys over to hangout from class." Yamato tells Katsuki.

Katsuki didn't respond and just closed the doors

"Who was it?" I asked as Katsuki as he gets back in bed with me.

"Your brother. He said he invited some extras from class to come over."

"Oh I wonder who?" I said as I get back in Katsukis arms. My head on his chest and he haves his arm underneath me.

We continued watching tv untill I ended up falling asleep.

Katsuki looks down at me and sees my eyes closed.

"Of course she fell asleep" he rolled his eyes

"HEY MAN WAS UP!" Katsuki heard someone yell out from outside the door.

Katsuki sighed to the loud noises

He gently gets his arm out from underneath me trying to not wake me up and he gets out of bed and walks out the room.

He walks downstairs and hears a few people taking in the living room.

"Bakugo?" He hears someone call him. He looks to his right and sees Denki eating a bag of chips leaving the kitchen and walking towards the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Katsuki asked him

"I should be asking you the same thing But Yamato Invited us over"

"Us? Who else is here?" He then walks to the living and sees Kiri, Sero,and also Ojiro just sitting on the living room floor. It looks like they're about to play monopoly.

"Oh hey Bakugo I didn't know Yamato had invited you to" kiri greets him.

"Tch like I would come and join you Moron. I just came down here to see who was making all the loud noises" Katsuki then turned around and put his hands inside his pockets and began to walk out.

"So if he didn't invite you then what are you doing here?"sero asked

"None of your fucking business" He yells out from the stairs going back to my room.

"No for real whats he doing here?" Denki asked Yamato.

"Most of the time his here with my sister. It's always been like that ever since we were kids." Yamato tells them.

"WAIT!! You have a sister!!" They ask him

"Yeaaa!" he says

"Well who is she? How does she look like?" Sero asked

"Is she hot?" Denki asked

Everyone then looks towards Denki

"What?" He looks at everyone