Dinner Time!!

" Your just mad because I won loser"

" I let you win so don't boost up your ego munchkin" Bakugo says with his eyebrows meeting together.

Bakugo and I were now in his room just taking a brake from our language arts project. We were now playing Black Ops Zombies and let's just say someone wasn't happy that I got the most kills.

"Surrre you let me win" you said doing the air quotes with your hand. Bakugo grab a pillow from the floor and started hitting you with it.

"HEY!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You said irritated.

"Tch what you can't take a hit?" He said looking at you. You stood up and grab a pillow of his bed "Your so on hothead" you said as you throw the pillow at him.

You both were having an extreme pillow fight giving it a lot of force while throwing the pillows at each other. Y'all were making a mess in his room. Then all of a sudden you ended up hitting one of his All Might figures and accidentally braking it. You and Bakugo watch the whole thing happen.

" YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" He said kneeling down picking up the pieces that broke.

"MEE?? You were the one who started the whole thing DUMBASS!!!" You said just to help him.

"STOPP!!! JUS.... JUST....JUST LEAVE!!" he said getting more mad at the fact that that he had came to the realization that his limited time action figure broke.

"Look....let me help" you said trying to not yell at him.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT" he said looking at you now standing up and walking towards you trying to push you out of his room.

"QUE TE PASA? TE QUIERO AYUDAR! IM TRYING TO HELP YOU!" You said trying to stop him from pushing you out.
( what's wrong with you? I want to help you)

"What is going on here" Mr. Bakugos said from the hallway.

" SHE BROKE MY ACTION FIGURE!! THE LIMITED EDITION ONE!! Bakugo said as he was still trying to push you out of his room. As he was pushing you, you feel to the floor trying to make it hard for him to kick you out.

" FUE ACCIDENTE!! NO LO ESE ON PERPOSE!! You said as you were now laying on the floor right next to Bakugos feet.
( it was an accident!! I didn't do it on purpose)

"Ok everyone clam down. Bakugo leave her alone before she gets even more mad" his father tells him. When you get mad you tend to activate you quirk and start to make an earthquake making the house shake.

Bakugo stoping trying to push you out the his room and just left you in the floor. "Tch get the fuck out before I pick you up and throw you out" he said as your trying to stand back up.

"Sabes que no tienes que hacer eso porque yo ya me voy!" As you said that you grab your our phone and went downstairs to the front door to take a walk so you can calm down.
( you know what you don't have to do that because I'm leaving)

"OH! Y/n the food is almost ready sweetheart can...." Was all Mrs. Bakugo said as she saw you walking pass the kitchen to the front door. You started to walk not knowing where you were going to but you know you had to clam down before you lost control.

( Back in Bakugos Room)

"What did she say?" Mr. Bakugos asked as he stands at the doorframe of his sons room with his arms crossed.

"Nothing" Bakugo answered his father. He went back to the action figure that had broken.

"Let me see son" his father asked as he walked inside the room towards where the accident happened. He the realized that it wasn't even broken at all his legs just popped out of place. Mr. Bakugo grabbed the figure and put it back together.