Truly Belong!

Previously on the last chapter

"Well we'll well if it isn't Y/n Aizawa" the person said.

My eyes widen and I stopped moving because I didn't recognize the voice at all.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked nervously

"I'm glad you asked y/n I'm sure you don't  remember me but I'm

He got interrupted by Yamato calling my name out from upstairs.

"Y/N mom is calling you!" Yamato went to my room but saw that I wasn't there.

"Y/n where the Fuck are you?" He asked wondering were I was.

I didn't answer. My eyes where glued to the intruder in the living room.

"Aren't you going to answer your big brother?" The guy I front of me asked.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Yamato made it downstairs and saw me at the entrance of the living room just standing there. Until he saw what I was looking at. He eyes widen.

"Y/n did you let another stranger in the house again? What did mom and dad tell you about that." He says trying to turn the lights on but they still didn't turn on.

"Why hello there big brother Yamato Aizawa." The guy says. He stands up from the couch and starts taking small little steps towards us.

I was frozen still.

" Wait that voice. I heard it before but where?" Yamato says watching him get closer.

The intruder stops walking towards me and looks at Yamato.

"Why where are my manners. My name is Tomura Shigaraki I came to give my lovely y/n a visit. And I must say you gave grow up to be a beautiful teenage y/n" He says smirking.

Yamato was close enough to me and pulled me behind him.

"Y/n necesito que pongas atención. Necesito que vayas a la cocina y prestas el botón. Esto no es práctica." He says in Spanish so shigaraki doesn't understand what he just said.
(Y/n I need you to pay attention. I need you to go to the kitchen and press the button. This is not a drill!)

Yamato made a sword out of his lighting and was getting ready to fight. Yamato looked behind him real quick to see that I was still in the same spot.

"Come one y/n we dont have your fucking time"

All of a sudden shiggy had grab Yamato in a blink of an eye and wrapped 3 fingers on his throat.

"I wouldn't move if I were you. You see if I put down all five of my fingers on his throat let's just say you'll become an only child."

When I saw that he had Yamato, anger and fear where the only emotion I had going through me.

I wanted to cry but also help. So I started to activate me fire quirk with fire on both my palms.

Because of the little anger I had going on the house started to shake a bit. Again

" tsk tsk. You make a move and I'll kill your brother here and now." He says

"What the Fuck do you want fro us!" I asked still holding my position.

" oh wow such a pretty girl with a dirty little mouth but I already told you! I came here to bring you back where you truly belong." He says smirking

"Truly belong? What the Fuck do you mean truly belong. For your information I'm going to become a pro hero! So Fuck out here with that villain shit." I say not taking my eyes off him.