~Extra chapter ~

So I wrote this chapter and was going to get rid of it but I'm just going to post it because I did spend time writing it.

🍋 Its a lemon chapter so please read at your limit.

It's also my first time writing something like this so please tell me what you think 😉.

Enjoy

Mayra xoxo 💋

—————————————————————

It was now Friday and we didn't have school because it was parent teacher conference.

It was about 6:24am when my parents woke me up telling me they have to leave to work.

" se portan bien OK" my mother tells us as Yamato and I are still in our pjs near the front door watching as our parents finish getting ready for work.
(You guys behave ok)

"Oh and also when you guys wake up and eat breakfast you guys have to head over to Bakugos house and stay there until we get back at night"

"Or unless you guys want to spend the night is totally fine just let's us know" my mother interrupts my father.

"UGHH!! Why can't we stay home?" I asked not wanted to go over there.

"Sweetie what's wrong? You always try to find excuse to go over there and now you don't" my mother asked me while she puts in her jacket.

"Ohh didn't you hear they broke up" Yamato opens his big mouth of his.

"WHAT!!! Broke up!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!?" My mother yelled out.

"We don't have time to hear what happened we have to go before we are late.......again" my father grabs my mother and pulls her to the door.

"I want to hear everything once we get back home! You hear me y/n! EVERYTHING!!!" Then Yamato shuts the door once they got outside.

"You jerk why did you have to tell them" I said crossing my arms to my chest and looked at him angrily.

"Cause I wanted to fart face. Have a problem with it"

"Your started to sound like Katsuki with all those nicknames"

He said something back but I just zoned him out.

"DID YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!!" He yells out but I just completely ignored him.

I walk in my room and went back to bed. But of course Yamato had to barge in and open my door and left it wide open and in the process he turned my lights on then left.

"You son of a Bitch Im going to get you back for that!" I yelled out as I got up and closed my door and locked it so he can't get back in again. I turned off my light and made sure my lamp next to my bed was still on.

I went back to bed for the last time and went back to sleep cuddling the cute panda Katsuki got me at the fair when we went.

*

It was now 11:35 and I already ready for my day. I was eating some cereal at the island at the kitchen. Yamato was still asleep when I get a call from Mrs. Bakugo

"Hello"

"Hey sweetie!! Good morning!" She says with excitement!

"Oh Good morning Mrs. Bakugo!" I said back.

"So I'm calling you to let you know that we have to leave to go to the office in town and won't be here when you get here. But Katsuki is going to be here with you guys when you come over. I already made some dinner for you guys for later or y'all can have it for lunch and just order pizza for lunch or dinner. Which ever you guys prefer. It doesn't really matter."