Punishment!!

"Hello Shouta Aizawa here" my father picks the call

"Hello this  Aldera Junior High we would like to inform you that we have Y/n Aizawa and Yamato Aizawa in the front office. We would also like to inform that you need to came to school for a serious talk. Please come as quickly as possible. Thank you" some lady at the front office on the phone said.

"Well?!" My mother says after my dad put his phone back in his pocket.

" I guess you were right. It was the school and its the kids and we need to leave to the school now." My father responds as he goes inside his bedroom and change shirts. With of course my mother following right behind him.

"You see what did I tell you my gut feelings are never wrong" mom shows off to my father

"Yea yea yea I get it ok you don't have to show off every time it happens" he says rolling his eyes

"Oh come on. Don't get mad just cause I have a every cool quirk" she said laughing

"That's not even a damn quirk that just a mother's intuition loca" he grabs her and gives her a quick kiss on the lips and starts to walk downstairs.
(Crazy)

*(At school)*

"Fuck im so going to get I trouble" I say as I take a sit outside the office in the hallway.

"Did you have to fight her? Couldn't you wait untill like after school or something. MANN!! I didn't get to enjoy my fucking food and it's all your fault" Yamato blabbers out. Hearing his stomach gruel.

"Shut the fuck up. I was tired of her calling me shit and playing these damn games with me and making me look like a fucking idiot all the damn time." I respond as I cross my arms while rolling my eyes.

"Yea well you and Pea Brain did a number in her. Tch I was also tired of her big nose always calling me and texting and-" he stopped talking and realized that he had said to much.

I had looked up to look at him processing what he just said. He was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. Once he caught himself what he was saying he stared right at me.

"She messages YOU CAN CAL-?!" Was all I was able get to when the principal walked out of his office in to the halllway where we were waiting.

"Please come in All of you and stop yelling this a hallway and students are studying!" The principal says

I didn't get up yet and watched Asumi and Yamato and Midoriya get up and wakes inside the office. Katsuki didn't move yet. He was just looking at me with no expression on his face.

I sighed and got up and rolled my eyes at him as I started walking inside the office.

Inside there was 2 couches which were 3 seaters and a coffee table in the middle. And across from that as his desk. Asumí sat at the end of one couch while Midoriya was sitting in the middle. Yamato was sitting by himself at the end of the other couch.

I didn't want to sit next to Katsuki, so I sat right next to Midoriya because now there was no more room. I mean there is. Shit all of us can fit in this one couch but nahhh. Once I took a sit Katsuki walks in and just stands there looking at me.

"Tch" Katsuki makes his way to the other couch with Yamato but sat in the other end.

"Now can anyone tell me why my cafeteria is destroyed?" The principal question is all.

"It was that big nose witch Kimberly! She's always starting with us especially with y/n."Asumi tells him as she points at me.

Now all eyes were on me. Even Katsuki's.