Chapter 20: Epilogue

It was two whole weeks later when Professor McGonagall eventually convinced Albus that they had to return to Hogwarts and the schools de-merged. Not one person was happy that it had finally come to an end and there wasn't a dry eye in sight, as they said their goodbyes. The gang had all swore that they were going to stay in touch and Harry had even gifted them an owl of their very own so that they could write whenever they wanted.

A lot had happened in the two weeks between ultimately defeating Voldemort for good and Hogwarts leaving Cackle's.

Hermione had insisted on sending an owl off to Olivander's and requesting personalised wands to be made for Mildred, Maud, Enid, Ethel, Sybil and Esme. She had agreed to send them various spells to learn in lessons that she had made up herself. In return they had agreed to send her notes on Chanting that they were learning, in order for her to be able to improve. She never could turn up an opportunity to learn something new.

They'd also all made firm plans to get together during the summer, and spend it at Malfoy Manor with Narcissa and Lucius' approval. As there were so many of them, the Manor would be perfectly equipped for them all.

When it had came to getting Dobby to leave though, they had hit a snag. The house-elf had completely refused to leave the new school and return to Hogwarts. It turned out that he had become very close to Miss Tapioca, and they had been having a lot of fun creating new recipes together. He had also become very attached to Hecate and couldn't bare to leave her. So Dumbledore had rather begrudgingly decided that he could stay, on the understanding that if he ever changed his mind he would let Albus know straight away.

In other news, Agatha had finally been arrested by the Auror's after it had come to light that when she had finished her time in Wormwood's she had went straight into hiding. That wasn't the shock to them, but the knowledge of what followed after shook them all. She had began doing some research into magical schools and how to steal them from undeserving self righteous twin sister's. It was then that she had discovered Hogwarts, and as she delved further into the history she had discovered that it was founded by four extremely powerful wizards. She was only interested in one of them though, and had proceeded to do further research in to Salazar Slytherin. She had ended up discovering that she was actually a direct descendant of the man, and that she was only one of two that were still living.

It was then that she came up with a brilliant plan;
Agatha had proceeded to track down Merope Gaunt before murdering her. She had then assumed the other woman's identity. There was a slight hitch in her plan though, when she had accidentally become pregnant and nine months later gave birth to a baby boy whom she named Tom Riddle. Yes! The exact same Tom Riddle that would later be known as Voldemort, the Dark Lord and the most infamously evil wizard ever to have lived.

She had left Tom on the steps of Wool's Orphanage, swearing to the boy that she would come back for him when the time was right, and she did. Just a few months before he was taken to Hogwarts by Dumbledore.

Agatha had shown up on Tom's eleventh birthday and told him who she was and her plan. The boy was fascinated by the power that Agatha had shown him and had readily agreed to do what ever she wanted when she promised that he could also be that powerful one day. And thus, the rein of the Dark Lord had began.

Agatha had personally orchestrated Tom's life from then on. She had moulded him into the man that he had become and had also been the one to command him in doing whatever she wished. She'd then sat back and watched as the chaos unfolded, loving every minute of it.

Her original plan of trying to take control of Hogwarts was quickly forgotten though, as her son thrived in becoming the most powerful wizard of all time. They began plotting to take over the whole of the wizarding world and eventually the universe as a whole. That was of course, until the Potter brat was born and had succeeded in destroying all of Agatha's hard work.