Chapter 9.

Ada, Hecate, Albus, Minerva, Pippa, Julie, Narcissa, Lucius and Severus were all seated in Ada and Albus' office.

'So,' started Julie. 'Millie mentioned that they've been sorted into groups based on their personalities?'

'Yes, but I can tell you right now that you're a Gryffindor and Parmesan Rectangle is probably a Badgerfluff,' said Albus seriously.

'Hufflepuff, Albus,' corrected Minerva impatiently.

'My name is actually Pippa Pentangle,' implored Pippa, who was scowling at Hecate's smirk.

'That's what I said! Poppet Rightangle.' smiled Albus.

Pippa rolled her eyes at that. 'You know what? Poppet will be fine,' she said, before mouthing 'I hate you all' in the direction of Narcissa, Julie, and Hecate. The former two were trying to contain their giggles and the latter was still smirking.

'So, Hecate. You're looking well, any gossip?' Inquired Pippa innocently.

'You know very well that I would never do anything as frivolous as gossiping, Pippa, and you're looking very... Pink as always,' Hecate replied stiffly.

'I wore magenta robes once, but then Sevvy stood up in the middle of an intense wizards chess match and stated that he couldn't play anymore because my robes were distracting him. He said I was causing him to have headaches, that he felt nauseous every time he looked at me and then he just stood up and left. I haven't worn them since, in fear of making him ill,' informed Dumbledore sadly.

'Oh my, that really is sad. Maybe you can show them to me sometime,' Pippa said sympathetically.

'OMG, yes! I'd love to show them to you. Maybe I can-, ah, but I don't hav- Hold on a second. Dobby,' he shouted.'

Within seconds, the little house-elf has popped into the room. Julie screamed and clutched at Hecate's hand, while shouting, 'What the hell is that?'

Hecate squeezed Julie's hand comfortingly, before seemingly realising what she was doing and stilled, before answering. 'He's not a what Julie, he's a who. Dobby is a house-elf,' she said to Julie, who still hadn't let go of her hand.

Dobby, at hearing her voice, turned to face Hecate. 'Dobby is so happy to being seeing you again Mistress. Yous is the one with the pretty smile, when the mean kitchen lady has been being shouting at Dobby. Dobby is being missing yous!'

Narcissa sniggered as Julie and Pippa outright giggled. Meanwhile, Ada and Minerva were trying their best to stifle their own laughter at the looks of pure bewilderment Hecate was sending in Dobby's direction.

'OMG! He's just adorable!' gushed Pippa.

'I wish that I could see her pretty smile,' muttered Julie, too quiet for one else to hear.

'Ms Hubble, you're still holding my hand,' reminded Hecate. Julie turned to look and realised she was right, she immediately dropped the hand like it had burned and blushed bright red. 'I'm so sorry. I didn't realise.' She heard Pippa mutter 'Useless lesbians!' under her breath and pinched her in return.

'Dobby, I'll give you two galleons to pop to Hogwarts and bring me my magenta robes,' said Albus.

'I'll give you three galleons to ignore him,' added Snape.

'Five galleons,' cut in Albus.

'Ten!' Tops Snape.

'Twelve,' smirked Albus.

'Fifteen,' snaps Snape.

'Twenty,' begged Albus desperately.

'Boys!' shouted Minerva, at the same time that Dobby said, 'Dobby is being doing what yous is saying right away, Mr Dumbledores Sir.'