15

It's been three days since Gulf was seen in the restaurant. Want to ask War, Mew kinda objected. It is impossible that Gulf has returned to Bangkok. He himself spoke, if his heart was completely healed, then he would go home.

Coincidentally that morning he came across with War in the supermarket. The opportunity was used to ask about Gulf.

"War, can I ask you something?" Mew dared to ask.

"Yes?"

"Has Gulf returned to Bangkok? Haven't seen him in a long time?"

War watched Mew from top to bottom. Two or three times he repeated the same thing. Hmmm... nothing less, even looks like a mature man. Where is the old man? It's true that the Gulf's eyes are short -sighted. This handsome man is also said to be old?

"Oh! He hasn't worked with me for a few days. He's on holiday." War explained.

"Not working...?" Mew frowned. Didn't really understand.

"Hmmm ... but if you want to see him, look near my house. There is a large tree after the Flower Garden Area. That's where he spends his time."

"Can I ride a bike?"

"Even better. If you use a car, it may be a little difficult. The road is a bit narrow."

"Coincidentally I rode a bike today... Thank you, War." Mew then said goodbye, accompanied by War smile.

Mew pulled up his bike. Like War command, Mew goes down a narrow street located right near War house.

Under a large, shady tree, Gulf lay reading a book he had brought with him. Tired of reading, he covered the book over his face. Hope sleep will come. His wish to find peace. Already starting to feel annoyed every day facing the behavior of a man named Mew.

"Ehem..."

At first glance, it was like the sound of someone clearing his throat. It's like Gulf used to hearing it. Huh!

Gulf pretended not to hear. His heart started beating angrily at his cousin. Who else's work if not War work. His cousin was really honest. Already ordered, still not holding the trust.

"Ehem..."

Once again Mew cleared his throat.

"Mew, if you want to sit down, don't talk too much. Gulf want to sleep," Gulf said without removing the book from his face.

"Gulf know my voice ..."

"Your voice, even if the tiger hears it, can recognize it. Let alone me who listen for days.

"Sounds kind of fed up with me. Looks like Gulf don't like me..." complained Mew. That's exactly what he felt two or three days ago. Like Gulf is staying away from him.

Haaa, he understands that! I thought he didn't understand. But it's a pity to hear him say that. Kind of very sad.

Hesy! What's your problem, Gulf, you said you didn't like him, now you feel sorry! said Gulf in his heart.

"Well, I realize who I am. Even if I want to be friends, people don't want to..." Mew said in a sad tone of voice that was made up.

"What are you... Gulf said like that you want to sulk." Gulf woke up. Then pinched Mew arm, that was already sitting close to him. Supposedly want to take care of Mew's heart, but in fact Gulf tries to avoid his trick being sniffed. Gulf didn't want Mew to realize his dislike for the man. It's not nice to hurt people's hearts. Gulf already felt what it would be like if his heart was hurt. The pain is hard to describe in words. So, Gulf doesn't want other people's hearts to feel it. If pretending can make him happy, what's wrong with Gulf just pretending. Pretend you can't even see!

"I know who I am. Who likes...?"

"Come on, don't sulk. Later, Gulf will stuffs this apple in your mouth."

Gulf put an apple in Mew's mouth. Seems rude but evokes unplanned intimacy.

Mew laughed and the red apple changed hands. Already in Mew's hands. A moment later he started biting the apple.

"This is Gulf apple!" Then Gulf snatched the apple from Mew's hand.

"Mew...! Gulf hadn't eaten anything yet," gently punch Mew's shoulder. Gulf back to his pampering attitude. Lovely. Forget the person in front of him is not the person he likes.

"How do I know, why did Gulf give it to me?" Mew was already laughing at Gulf's spoiled behavior. Unexpectedly, this is the truth of this cute man.

"When did Gulf give you?"

"All right, like this. Why don't we have breakfast at my house. Toast with homemade strawberry jam. It's delicious!" Mew gave a sudden suggestion.

"Then we continue to have lunch. I'll cook later." add Mew. But he really hoped Gulf would agree. For two or three days, he really misses Gulf.

Gulf thought. Does this new guy's suggestion make sense? what if he's a bad guy, even a hitman, the most feared if serial rapist...! Damn, what should he do to turn down this guy's invitation?

"Don't worry. My house has a maid, there is a gardener, there is a cook. Gulf don't have to think anything nonsense."

"Where is your house...?"

"That one, the house on the hill..."

From his seat Mew pointed in the direction of a bungalow that was faintly visible from their place. Suddenly Gulf feel scared when he saw the bungalow. It's kind of scary.

Gulf was even more confused. Thoughts are fibrous between believing and not believing. Many times, he saw the bungalow on the hill, wondering what kind of people live in it.

"Let's go, don't have to think anymore. I'm not evil, I'm trustworthy," firmly Mew said when looking at Gulf in doubt.

"A bad person will not admit that he is a bad person," muttered Gulf slowly.

"Look, I see that Gulf didn't sincerely want to be friends with me," Mew just pretended to be sullen. Pull a sour face.

"Hesy, Mew! It's not that Gulf isn't sincere, but you have to think too, would it be nice if I followed you home?" Gulf tried to give an excuse.

Mew stood up and pulled Gulf's hand away. Follow him, he won't move until tomorrow afternoon.

"Wait...!" Gulf bent down then he saw mew was really standing on the ground.

"Why? Do Gulf think I'm a ghost?" Mew was already laughing.

"Gulf always reads all kinds of stories. There is always a big house on the hill with its own secrets. For example, haunted."

"Hah! That's the effect of reading!" Mew teased him as he started pushing his bike. Want to walk with Gulf in such a situation.

"For example, you. How do I know that you are a spirit that incarnates suddenly? Even though you died 10 years ago for hanging yourself in that big house. Originally, Gulf saw that the house was beautiful, Gulf realized that the next morning the house was just an old house. When asked about you, people say you've been dead for a long time... eee, it's scary!"

Mew laughed again. Cute!

"Gulf, stop talking nonsense. If I say I'm a ghost, I've been sucking Gulf's blood for a long time. People say the blood of this cute person is sweet." Reply Mew later.

"Gulf don't want to follow you. what if you are actually a ghost...!"

Mew stared at Gulf's face half angrily. The more silenced, the fiercer the nonsense.

"Enough, if Gulf don't want to follow me, let me know...! No need to talk nonsense. Ghosts, spirits!"

Mew sulked. Losing a bit of patience, he entertained Gulf's nonsensical talk.

Gulf is silent. Don't know how to find an excuse. Try to talk nonsense as much as possible, but it doesn't seem to be work. He had to agree.