27

Mew looked at the clock on the wall. He imagined surely Gulf was rolling on the bed. He's cute! The longing began to rise. Mew just wants to always meet with Gulf but early on Gulf has already revealed that he doesn't want to always meet. Later he will get tired. He gets bored quickly. Gulf is being frank. So, Mew had to agree.

"Has Gulf slept yet?" In nervousness, Mew dared himself to ask. Worried Gulf didn't want to be disturbed.

"Gulf can't sleep."

"Can't sleep? Why?"

"It's really hot tonight."

"Gulf room does not have aircon?"

"No, papa is really stingy."

"Hmmm... if that's the case, Gulf can sleep in my room. My room has air conditioning!"

"Mew!" Gulf screamed.

Mew is already giggling. He managed to tease Gulf.

"What are you talking about? There is no shame!"

"I said the right thing. My room has air conditioning. Is that nonsense? Or Gulf who thinks of other things?"

"No, Gulf is not like you, you're the one who likes to talk nonsense."

"Alright. I admit, I was wrong."

"Mew..."

"Hmmm..."

"Gulf is hungry."

"Hungry? Poor Gulf. Didn't Gulf eat before?"

"Gulf doesn't feel like eating Ms. Rose food, it's not tasty."

"What does Gulf want to eat?"

"Gulf wants to eat sushi."

"Okay, wait. In a second I came."

"Really?"

"Yes Gulf. I'm on my way."

Mew hurriedly snatched the car keys, then his wallet before running out of the room. Fortunately, his residence is not far from Gulf's house. It only takes 15 minutes. Ah! Even though Gulf's house is at the end of the promontory, there is no problem to Mew.

When Gulf was about to go to the gate, he saw Art with Kao. Looks pretty happy together. For some reason, Gulf's heart didn't feel anything anymore seeing the intimacy between the two of them. Gulf was also happy. Also, happy to see Kao happy. Maybe Art is really the right person for him.

Gulf went straight to the gate without looking back.

Art looked at Gulf as if he was waiting for someone. Think Art, of course Gulf is waiting for Mew. If not Mew who else! That time Art blood was bubbling with anger. His anger suddenly flared.

Soon Mew car stopped in front of Gulf.

"Hmmm... how lucky that person is...!" Kao said as he watched Gulf get into the car and leave.

"He really doesn't know himself. So shameless!" Angry Art suddenly.

Kao was very surprised to hear the words coming out of Art's mouth. For him, Art shouldn't have said that. What's more, the person he cursed was a member of his own family even though he was not recognized by Gulf. Before this, Art talk was very polite.

"Eh! Why does you talk like that? Not good you know! Gulf is also entitled to one's love. Let's pray he's happy," said Kao.

"Ah! Actually, he really doesn't know himself. I know that person isn't very fond of him," Art complained again.

"Don't make any accusations, Art. I believe, that man is indeed sincere with Gulf. The reason is that no man can stand Gulf's temper!"

"You see later. Gulf is just for fun to him!" Said Art while standing up. His heart is really hot.

"Eh! Art, wait a minute. It's still early..." Kao calls Art, but Art doesn't care at all. He continued to enter the house.

"Papa, where are Gulf going on nights like this?" Art asked rudely as soon as he reached the living room.

"Hungry he said," answered Mr. Kanawut while watching tv.

"Is there no food in this house?" Art questions again in a tone that harbors embers of anger.

"Let him eat where he wants. After all, he has a friend who is willing to bring him to eat, why not..." Ms. Rose replied.

"Mom, the problem is, that man likes to bother people a lot!" Art argued. He really didn't like what he saw just now.

"Eh, not anyone else, his lover too. Why are you so busying about him? let him be. You already have Kao. Is it wrong if Gulf also has a lover?" Ms. Rose scolded.

"Mom, who knows, the man is just playing with Gulf..." Art trying to cover up his mistake in speaking. Trying to cover up his jealousy and anger that was already bubbling up to his head.

"Eh! Since when does Art care about Gulf? So far, I don't think Art ever cared about him. Hah! when he disappeared for a month that day, Art didn't ask anything at all. When he has a boyfriend, you are busy trying to find out." Ms. Rose started nagging

Mr. Kanawut only listened to the two talks. Do not want to interfere.

"It's not like that, mom, Gulf is not very mature. Fear of being cheated later. Who is ashamed? we right?" Art tries to defend himself.

"Art, if that man wanted to do bad things to Gulf, right now? But when they were away from us, that man was very kind. As Gulf said, the man treated Gulf well. Respect Gulf. So, I believe, he really likes Gulf!" Ms. Rose insisted. Ms. Rose because Gulf missed talking to her.

"It's really hard if people don't want to understand..." Art complains alone while climbing the stairs.

He paced alone in the room.

"I will not let Mew be with that stupid guy. Never!" Art said as a mixture of anger and envy arose in him.

***

From earlier, Art paced back and forth in the living room alone. He was really unhappy as long he didn't face Gulf. He will not remain silent even if the matter really happened.

The sound of cars outside the house forced Art to chase to the sliding door. Want to see who's out there. Seeing a glimpse of Gulf waving at Mew, Art feeling at that time as if splashed with embers. The fire of jealousy and envy was burning and blazing.

Gulf entered the house singing a little. Really happy.

"Hey! I want to talk to you a little!" Art called rudely.

Gulf just pretended not to hear. He kept walking regardless of Art calling.

"Eh! Are you deaf?" angry Art.

Gulf just pretended not to hear either. He continued to go upstairs to his room.

Art feeling is getting crazier. Gulf's way really tested his patience.

"Hey...!!!" Art shouted.

Gulf kept walking. The call was completely ignored.

"Why is this, Art? Screaming like a crazy person!" Angry Ms. Rose.

"I called him, but he ignored me!" Tell Art.

Gulf did not step into his room but instead approached Ms. Rose.

"Can you please tell your son; my name is Gulf Kanawut. My name is not heyy..." said Gulf slowly. Then he glared sharply at Art before entering his room.

Simultaneously Ms. Rose slapped Art's cheek.

"I never taught you to be rude!" Ms. Rose scolded Art.

Art immediately entered his room with a growing feeling of revenge that was hard to suppress.