28

Art is determined. He will tell Mew who Gulf really is. He doesn't want Gulf to have a relationship with Mew anymore. Never. The effects of his mother's slap last night are still felt, make Art feel more angry with Gulf. This time he was serious about his efforts.

"Hmmm, what do you want to talk to me about?" Mew asked without looking at Art's face. Also surprised when Art enters his office room, while Mew knows, many of his employees do not dare to meet him.

"Do you know Gulf?" Art asked impatiently.

Mew immediately looked at Art's face. Gulf's name mentioned, Mew was really surprised. How can his employees recognize Gulf?

"Hmmm... yes. Why?" Mew asked calmly. Not wanting to show any change on his face fear of raising a question mark to Art.

"He is my stepbrother." Art gives a simple explanation. Don't want to make excuses anymore.

Hmmm... So, this is the guy that Gulf always referred to as the impostor. Snatch two men from Gulf's life. What is he going to do this time?

"If Sir want to know, that man actually is not a good person. I think it's good for you to stay away from him." Art began to compose words a little more carefully. Didn't want his original intentions to be known.

"He is really too troublesome. And stubborn too," add Art. He was so hopeful that Mew would believe him.

Mew closes the file in front of him roughly and then continues to look right at Art face again. He now understands the real situation. Obviously what Gulf always said was true.

"What exactly do you want to tell me, Art?" Mew asked firmly. He wanted to hear further explanation from Art.

"I want you to stay away from my stepbrother. I don't want you to be difficult later. He is not a suitable person to be friends with you sir," Art replied. This time he was a little anxious when he saw the change on Mew's face.

"Who are you to stop me from seeing anyone?" Mew scolded as he slammed his file on the table.

Art looked down. Afraid to hear mew's voice. Meaning the attempt to tarnish Gulf met with failure. Apparently not easy to influence this guy named Mew.

"I don't care what kind of man he is. If I like him, I don't care how bad his behavior is. So, I guess I don't need your advice. And there's no need for you to interfere in my affairs with Gulf and don't ever slander Gulf...!" Mew is angry again.

Art is silent. His mouth seemed to be locked. The spirit that had been ablaze has fallen to an empty level. Unexpectedly, Gulf's influence on Mew was so great that there was no room for him to enter. 

"I know better who Gulf really is than you do. You don't deserve to accuse Gulf. To your knowledge, Gulf is not what you thought," continued Mew. Still in an angry tone.

Art lacks faith in what he hears. The answer Mew gave was as if Gulf was no longer a regular friend. Probably more special than that. Meaning what mom and Mr. Kanawut said is also true about the relationship between Gulf and Mew. It is no longer just empty talk.

"One more thing, I don't like people interfering in my personal affairs. Because you're Gulf's stepbrother, I forgive you this time. But next time, if you touch on my personal affairs again, I will not hesitate to take action. I have the right to fire you. You can go now." Mew said firmly without a smile.

Quickly Art left the room, but Art was still not satisfied. His words still failed to influence Mew. He has to think of another way.

"Why did you meet Sir Mew?" Amanda asked as soon as Art sat back in his seat.