40

Mew stared at Gulf's cute face. Somehow among the many who chased him, with this one man he clung to. Maybe this is what love at first sight is. But until when should his love be buried? If it was forever just an expression of feelings, Mew is sure, his love will definitely not be achieved. Mew doesn't want all that to happen. It's not easy for him to fall in love, so no matter how hard he tries, he will continue to defend his love.

"What do you think about? Why are you so quiet?" Gulf asked when he realized Mew hadn't said much since they were there. It was as if something was bothering him.

Mew sighed then his gaze was directed to the sea that stretched wide. Try to find the strength to start talking. Indeed, he must have the courage to start, and not be afraid to face all decisions. That's better than him continuing to play with his own feelings.

"Tell me what you're thinking. Do you have a problem? If Gulf can help, Gulf will..." urges Gulf. He doesn't feel comfortable seeing Mew like that.

"Gulf..." slowly Mew called Gulf's name and his face looked hopeful. Gulf just looked at Mew's face. Looking forward to the next words.

"Why not we start dating?" Mew started talking without further ado. Let him be honest. No longer willing to hide feelings for too long.

"What are you talking about? Nonsense!" Gulf asked. He is so surprised.

"Well, I speak German, that's why Gulf doesn't understand!" Mew replies with a heavy sigh. Already can guess the answer that will be received. Definitely disappointing.

"Enough already..." Gulf said, looking at Mew's face while holding back his feelings. They have been together for so long and now want to start dating? What was it before?

Mew looked down at the white sand. For a moment he was against feelings. How to be honest.

Mew was just silent for so long that it invited restlessness to Gulf. Ah! feeling sorry for interrupting Mew's words just now. What's wrong with hearing the man's confession.

"Why do we just want to date now? all this time, what are we? aren't we dating?" Gulf tried to persuade. Didn't want the evening to end gloomily. Gulf also did not want everything to be delayed without any final decision. If they really want to be dating, they have to make things clear.

Mew was shocked. Surprised to hear an unexpected answer. Gulf's face continued to be stared at with mixed feelings. Feeling very happy, the rest of him was less trusting as well.

"Or all this time, it's just Gulf who loves you, right? Don't you feel the same? What have you given to Gulf all this time just on the basis of friends?" Gulf started wanting to tease.

"Eh! I have started to like Gulf when we are in Chiang Mai. The first time I saw Gulf, my heart was captivated! Really, really like Gulf!" quickly Mew gave an answer. Don't wait any longer.

Gulf laughed. Hmmm... it's not difficult for anyone to dig out this man's secret apparently, but why hesitate to express his feelings.

"Really? Gulf didn't even notice. Which Gulf noticed, since Gulf worked with you..."

Mew also smiled. This means that things that are considered big enough and a burden on him, are not big at all. Apparently, he just needs to be frank to solve one problem that has befallen him lately. With that feeling problem makes Mew feel like not a normal human.

"So do you want to be my lover...?"

"Yes, but there are conditions you must comply with.". Gulf just smiled

"Eh, Gulf say that Gulf have long loved me, why is there suddenly a condition?" Mew looked at this cute face in front of him.

"It's true Gulf have long loved you but now you love Gulf too, so I have to set some conditions."

"Hmmm... like that. Okay. What are the conditions, Gulf?" Mew plugged his ears to keep listening. His chest was pounding.

"I want you to be a normal human being."

"So, all this time, am I an extraordinary human?" Mew asked in astonishment.

"Let Gulf finish talking first! Don't interrupted!" Gulf pinched Mew's arm and Mew's laughter broke the peace of the evening. Mew wiped his chest. Ah! Feel very happy...

"Gulf doesn't want you to work for the company. Gulf wants you to manage your farm in Chiang Mai," said Gulf.

"Gulf wants us to live in Chiang Mai and build our house there. Gulf likes Chiang Mai more," clearly Gulf said again.

"Gulf ..." Mew immediately hugged Gulf's shoulder tightly.

Gulf just let the hug and tightened more while looking at Mew's face waiting for a reply.

"Actually, that's my dream all this time. I really want to build my life there. I didn't think my lover had the same dream!" Mew said with a satisfied smile. He really did not think, his dream is the same as Gulf's dream.