39

Art slammed the car door shut as a sign of his anger. He was really angry that morning. Gulf's departure with Mew to Phuket, make Art failed to hold his anger. The action made Kao so shocked. This time, he doesn’t know what is wrong. Really do not understand.
“Why are you angry in the morning?” reprimand Kao gently.
“Move already. Don't ask too much!” answer Art rudely.
Kao feels hurt. It seems that Art is becoming more and more rude. Do not take care of his feelings. That's when Kao began to think of Gulf. As bad as Gulf's behavior is, Gulf has never made his heart feel so hurt. Little by little, a sense of regret came into Kao.
Kao kept driving. Until Art got out of his car, he was still speechless.
Art, don't even say thank you, don't even talk. Feelings of anger are carried away, make Art lose the spirit to speak.
Arriving at the office, Art continues to look for Mild. He wants certainty.
“Sir Mew didn't come to work today?” Art pretended to ask.
“He has a job in Phuket. Why do you ask?” Mild asked anyway. He was also surprised by Art question. Why dd he keep asking about Mew?
There is something squeezing Art head. Sudden pain. So unspeakable. So, it is true what Gulf said last night.
“What's the matter...” Amanda interrupted when she saw Mild and Art standing together.
“Art asked about Mew,” answered Mild. Nothing important.
“Why with Mew?” Amanda asked curiously. This time what is the problem that Art is trying to cause?
“He has a job in Phuket,” tell Mild, also still idle.
“I don't even know that!” Amanda also looked surprised and looked at Gulf's empty table.
“Why does he want to tell you where he wants to go? He can do whatever he wants. Why are you two so busybody? Still have hope with him? Still not giving up? Enough already. It's not good to disturb people's happiness! Later yourself will also be unhappy!” Mild advice.
“I just asked.” Art answered boldly. No matter what he is. Mild words just now really made Art hurt. His heart, which was already hot, was burning.
“Did Gulf come along?” Amanda asked. He was too lazy to listen to Mild nagging.
“Hm, will he leave his beloved behind right. He must take him…” said Mild with a small laugh.
Art returned to his seat. So is Amanda. Each brings their own feelings that are loaded with disappointment.