34

Panggg!

Art felt his cheeks hurt. Also surprised why Amanda suddenly slapped his cheek for no reason as soon as she walked into the office that morning.

Int and the other employees looked at each other. They also wondered why Amanda was so furious. More surprisingly, why did Amanda slap Art? As they all know, Amanda has been a very gentle person and so patient.

"Amanda, why are you slapping me? What did I do?" Art held his cheek while holding back his anger. He thought that Amanda only had a higher rank, otherwise he would have beaten Amanda already.

"What's wrong with you? Did I tell you to post their pictures on the internet?" Angry Amanda. She has really lost her temper. Amanda was convinced it was all Art work. Who else but him! Tharn is right, if Gulf, of course not done such a thing. There is no reason for Gulf to reveal anything when it has been proven that his relationship with Mew is clear.

"I do not understand. What are you talking about? What picture?" Question Art. He still pretends like he doesn't know even though he can already guess the real reason Amanda acted like that.

"You can even ask me after what you've done? What is your problem, Art? Do you know what you've done?" Amanda is angry again. Didn't think Art would do such a stupid thing. What makes Amanda really angry, it involves herself. That's what Amanda can't accept.

"What are you talking about? I do not understand!" Art is still arguing. Still don't want to admit it easily. As much as possible he wants to avoid being accused of doing such things.

"Did you spread those pictures on the internet?" Amanda asked in a restrained tone. Never did Mew scold her so badly. Yesterday Mew really scolded Amanda until Amanda was so offended by Mew's words.

"I'm just..." Art already hesitating. Eventually he had to confess when he felt he could no longer dodge. Art did not think Amanda could detect his evil deeds.

"So, is it true that you spread all the pictures?" Amanda said aloud.

"I just..." Art is still in doubt.

"Just what? Do you know that your actions have brought down my dignity? Sir Mew has looked down on me. It's like I'm laughingstock. You know, I'm so embarrassed!" Amanda shouted.

The workers there tried to calm Amanda down. They had never seen Amanda like that before. Usually, Amanda just keeps quiet whenever a problem arises. But this time they really saw Amanda fail to control her feelings.

"Be patient, Amanda. Any problems we solve amicably!" Persuade Int.

"How can I be patient when people accuse me of various things? While I do nothing! I don't know anything!" Amanda said angrily. Her eyes still couldn't help but look at Art's face with a feeling of anger.

Art fell silent. Also looking for why his doing is easy to sniff. He thinks by doing so, Mew will accuse Gulf. Thinking Gulf took a chance. But why not be? Where did the plan go wrong? Many times, the question plays in Art mind.

"If Sir Mew calls you, you answer yourself. Do not involve me. I don't know anything!" Amanda said after that while Art is still questioning himself.

"But how does Sir Mew know?" Art dared to ask. He really wanted to know how Mew knew all that was his plan to frame on Gulf.

"How can he know; you don't ask me. I don't know anything. If he makes a police report, you go to jail alone," Amanda insisted.

Art is scared. He can't imagine what would happen if he was really caught. That's when his brain was hard to think. Find a way to save himself. He must find a way out.