47

"Is that guy back, mom?" Art asked when he saw Gulf's shoes in front of the door.

"Hmmm... just now," answered Ms. Rose slowly.

"Who sent him back?" Art asked again. He began to feel anxious. It's impossible that the relationship between Mew and Gulf has recovered. Everyone knows who Gulf is. Stubborn. Not indulged in persuasion.

"Who else, his lover obviously..." replied Ms. Rose simply.

Art becomes more anxious when his guess is right. The anxiety continues to turn to anger when all that was planned did not happen. He thought the relationship between them would be broken but apparently not. What is Mew that he can softens Gulf's heart as hard as stone?

"How do you see their relationship?" Art asked again curiously.

"They look ordinary. Gulf looked happy. Why do you ask?" Ms. Rose looked at her son's face with question marks.

"Doesn't it look like they're fighting?"

"Enough... you don't need to know much about him," persuade Ms. Rose before leaving.

Art bit his lip. It turns out that his assumption about Mew absence in the office is true. Mew is looking for Gulf.

Art went up to the second level. Can't wait to see Gulf's condition.

"Hey! Stupid! Are you still not ashamed? One company talked about you with Sir Mew, do you still want to get along with him?" Art asked as soon as he entered Gulf's room.

Gulf who was packing his clothes looked surprised to see Art presence that suddenly invaded his room.

"Do you have a hard time with me being the talk of the town?" Gulf asked rudely.

"The problem is I'm embarrassed too!" reply Art, furious.

"Why are you should ashamed?" Gulf asked strangely.

"Because we live in one house!" reply Art with a sour face.

Gulf threw the shirt in his hand on the bed. He couldn't be patient anymore to hear Art words.

"You heard me well, yes! Me and Mew do have a relationship and we will get married soon. So, there is no problem with me being a mistress or a snatcher of people's lover or a third person. Mew told me everything. He and Amanda are just friends and have never had an intimate relationship like you told me!"

"Hah! Of course. He will not admit that he has a relationship with anyone else!" Art is sarcastic.

"But I believe him. He loves me."

"Hah! don't be full of yourself. You are his mistress. You are the only one who not aware!" Art continued to attack with his venomous words.

"Do you understand what a mistress means? As far as I know, the mistress is someone who is hidden and kept from public knowledge. Meanwhile, my relationship with Mew is already known by everyone, including Mew family members. After all Mew is not someone who already has a wife for him to keep me hiding. I think you're wrong. Well, you should study again. So you're not be so stupid!"

Art feels like his whole body is already on fire. Gulf's words have rekindled the fire of Art's anger.

"What are you saying?" Art said in a higher tone.

"Eh! Can you please don't bother about me. Who do I want to make love with, with whom do I want to have a relationship, can you please stop worrying about me? I never messed up your relationship with Kao, I hope that you will not mess up my relationship with Mew!" Gulf felt hot blood had invaded his face. His heart began to burn.

"Heyyy! I don't have any relationship with Kao. He's your lover! You're the one who's so crazy about Kao!" Art has also officially started waging war.

"My lover? Eh, please! If that's Kao, I'm sorry. Isn't it Ms. Melissa that want to match you with Kao really bad? Did you forget that you were being so for good in front of her in the hope that she would choose you to be her son-in-law? When there is an opportunity, why did you miss it? Are you looking for a rich man like Mew? Is there even a rich man's son who will pleased with you...?" Gulf smiled cynically. Satisfied. Who told Art to find a fight with him?

"You are so rude!" Art growled.

"Don't bother saying anything. I am rude!"

Art is no longer able to hold back his patience. He walked away with a feeling of being angry.