23

"You already know you're going to have a long journey, why come back so late!" War began to nag when Gulf dragged his suitcase, when the clock was approaching 8 o'clock at night.

Mew who was ready to wait was also afraid to speak out.

Gulf did not answer. Know what he did is wrong. Spending all day with Mew. From the evening war is already nagging. Angry with Gulf's careless attitude. He began to talk about Gulf's words before.

"You said that you didn't like that person, but until nightfall you followed him. That's the name doesn't like!" War is still raging. Still feeling it, makes Gulf regret for ever hating Mew.

Gulf continued to carry his suitcase out. War also brought another bag belong to Gulf. Mew took the two bags and carried them to the back of the car.

Gulf hugged War tightly. The tears are already flowing. His love has really spilled out for his cousin.

"Thank you for being willing to have me all this time. If you don't, I don't know what will happen to me!" Gulf began to cry. He was really sad when he had to part with War.

"If you have a problem, just come here. Anytime. But I really hope you can get back together with your papa. It's not good to angry with your papa this long. I also hope that you will learns to accept reality. You have grown up, don't be too childish. After all, you already have Mew!" War advice before parting hugs.

"Believe me, he is a good man and trustworthy" whisper War. Then each looked at Mew who was waiting by the side of his car.

"And he loves you..." added War again.

"I don't think so. He considers me as his friend... he doesn't even say love to me." Reply Gulf.

"Love does not need to be said, just understood and appreciated!" War said in the hope that Gulf would understand.

Gulf nodded his head as he looked at Mew.

"Learn to accept him and appreciate him, because I believe, you will not regret choosing him!"

"Thank you, I will try to learn to accept him." Once again Gulf hugged War tightly before stepping into Mew car accompanied by War. He felt so sad that he has to leave his cousin who had done him a lot of good.

"Drive the car carefully!" War gives a warning to Mew.

"All right." Answer Mew slowly.

"Can you please take care of Gulf. Anything happen you will be responsible for. Send him right to the front door of his papa's house. Don't leave him anywhere," War warning again.

"All right, War." Mew looked at Gulf who started hugging his cousin for so many times already.

***

"This is Gulf's house. You don't want to go in first?" Invite Gulf as soon as they arrive in front of his house.

"Next time, I will. It's late already. But tomorrow, don't forget to wait for me. I will pick Gulf up," said Mew.

"Doesn't it trouble you?" Gulf asked. Worried that him will become a burden for Mew.

"Nope. That place is close to where I work. Not far. If it's for Gulf, I'm willing to send it even if it's far away." Mew replied with a cheerful face. That's right. No matter how far, for Gulf will be empowered as well.

Gulf squealed in disbelief.

"It's true, I swear!" Mew tried to convince. It's sad when the sincerity is played.

Gulf just shook his head and smiled.

Mew greeted with a small laugh.

"Gulf will enter first..." Gulf looks at Mew's face. The face was observed for a while. Suddenly Gulf felt a little reluctant to get out of the car. Like there's something he wants to say.