53

"What time did you come back last night?" Art asked as they had breakfast.

"About 12.00 pm," answered Ms. Rose.

Art nodded his head. Not interested in asking further where they went yesterday. It has nothing to do with.

"I feel very relieved that everything is going smoothly," said Ms. Rose with a feeling of relief.

"What is smooth?" Art asked. The way his mother said it was different.

"Gulf is safe to belong to Mew and yesterday was their wedding," tell Ms. Rose. A sense of joy was on display on her face.

"Gulf married? With who?" Art was already trembling. His chest also heaved violently. Suddenly it was as if a large rock had hit his head.

"Who is he married to?" Art repeated his question when his mother seemed to be busy sweeping the jam on the bread, while Art couldn't wait to find out.

"Who else, his lover... Mew," tell Ms. Rose.

Suddenly Art vision became blurred. All his dreams are gone.

"Why do I not know?" Sadness is already surrounded by feelings. His eyes and heart hurt more and more.

"Gulf who doesn't want you to know. He still has a grudge about things that day. It doesn't matter, Art, he's married already. Let's just pray for his happiness..." persuaded Ms. Rose. Know Art feel aggrieved by not being invited the same. But what can be done, there is a request from Gulf so that Art is not present at the ceremony.

Suddenly Art cried. Can't stand the feeling anymore. Indeed, he did not think it was all over. Gulf managed to own Mew as well.

"Art, why this? Suddenly crying?" Ms. Rose asked. She was quite surprised to see Art state.

"Why don't you tell me, Gulf wants to get married?" Art cry is becoming more and more loud.

"Gulf who told me to promise not to tell you. Maybe he feels guilty because he hurt your head," persuaded Ms. Rose.

Art cries are getting louder.

"Enough already. Don't be so discouraged. If he doesn't want Art to be present at the ceremony, what do you want to do?" Persuade Ms. Rose while stroking Art's hair.

"It's not a small matter, mom... if you tell me, at least I can make a plan so that the ceremony fails..." clear Art with more and more crying.

"Art! What are you talking about?"

"Do you know that I'm in love with Mew? I've loved Mew for a long time. Do you know how your son feels?" Art half -screamed. Almost lost control too.

Mr. Kanawut, who was also at the table, did not seem to understand what had happened.

"Art? What are you saying this? I do not understand!" Ms. Rose asked. She wanted further explanation.

"That's right, Art... I don't understand either. Try to explain, what exactly happened?" Mr. Kanawut also asked curiously.

"I've done all sorts of things, but I didn't manage to attract Mew's attention. This head wound; mom think that Gulf who did?"

"So, who made it, art? Mr. Kanawut asked.

Art kept howling. He hugged Ms. Rose tightly.

"Talk to me, who's doing it?" Mr. Kanawut shouted, impatient.

"I am the one who hurt my own head... in the hope that Mew will hate Gulf and sympathize with me."

Ms. Rose has lost patience. Beaten Art body repeatedly.

"I never taught my son to be evil like this. I thought Gulf was a reckless person, apparently you are worse," Ms. Rose is already crying. He really didn't think Art would act that way.

Mr. Kanawut tries to put up with his wife when she seems to have lost control even though he himself is very disappointed with what Art say. During this time, apparently, he has misunderstood with his own son.

"First you take Kao, Gulf gave in too. He willing to bring himself just to give you a chance, now you want to take Mew too. Do you have feelings or not?" Strong voice Ms. Rose, symbolizing the pain of her heart at that time.

"From the beginning we have taken everything from Gulf. This time I will not let you disturb his life again. I want you to resign. Don't work there again. Don't meet Mew again. Don't disturb Gulf's happiness!"

"Mom, Art really loves Mew. Give me a chance to have Mew. Art is willing to do anything, help me...!"

"Are you crazy? Do you think Mew will look at you? Don't do stupid things!"

Art cried out loudly.