Author's Note!

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry, I know its been so long since an actual update, and trust me I've been working on it, but I decided to have other plans with this book.

As you may or may not know I started this book about three or so years ago with no intention of it becoming as popular as it is, it was a way to practice a hobby and clear some writer's block. All of you, the readers, made the book what it is today and i'm incredibly thankful for all of you, for all the support and patience, I really don't deserve it.

Now, I know what you're thinking; No. This is not the end of the book nor is it being deleted. I've decided to go through and rewrite the chapters/one-shots. My ability to write and my opinions of characters has obviously changed over these few years and I believe you all deserve an updated, slightly better written version of these stories. I plan to leave all the current chapters up until I've finished rewriting them, then publishing the new ones in their place, once its all been rewritten I plan to continue publishing.

Once again thank you all for your patience and support, all of you deserve the world and more. Hopefully this won't take me too long and I'll read with you soon.

~Blue <3