A/N

Hello my beloved readers! How are all of you today/tonight? I'm sorry this isn't a oneshot but I just have a couple things to say and I can't wait.

First off, I just want to say huge thank you's to everyone for the amazing response on the new part "Rut" and for the beautiful comments. Honestly I read them and wanted to cry.

Secondly, I also want to thank ypu guys for your patients when it comes to me updating, I know it takes forever but you all make me feel like it's worth it.

I know I say thank you a lot but I seriously can't say it enough, all of you are amazing and the amount of support this book has is unbelievable to me. Honestly when I started this it was to get rid of writer's block, it was for fun and I didn't think anyone would really read this; but now this book has had 13.2k people read it and 458 votes. What. The. Fuck. And it hasn't even been a year! If you had told me this was going to happen I would have laughted and said it was impossible.

After the first three parts, everything that's ever happened is because of you guys, the quality of the stories, the fact that this book is eligible for the Wattys, everything. I read all your comments and they make me laugh half the time, I mean, an army was built to kill a character and is still growing, I'm not sure if I should be proud or scared.

You guys, the readers, have become part of the reason why I continue to write these stories, if I wasn't getting this much support I would barely publish and I'm pretty sure the quality would be shit. So thank you all for the love you show this book.

Ok, now the mushy stuff is over I just wanted to also let some special people that I am working on your request and they will be out after this auther's note.

That's it for this A/N and I hope you all continue to be the incredible people you are. I'll see you all on the next update.

- Blue <3