Thirty-Five

Hongj00ng: Dude, you should come check on your friend

Mingi_99: Why? What's up?

Hongj00ng: He's really drunk

Hongj00ng: Where are you?

Mingi_99: I'm outside with Leedo, we went to the store real quick

Mingi_99: Can you stay with Jongho until I come back

Hongj00ng: I wanted to be with my boyfriend, not babysit yours

Mingi_99: Please, Joong

Mingi_99: Seonghwa's not going anywhere

Mingi_99: And Jongho's not my boyfriend

Hongj00ng: Yet 😉

Mingi turned off his phone and pursed his lips. He was walking next to Leedo on his way back to the house. When he had left, Jongho was a bit drunk but nothing major. He had left him with Wooyoung and San who were equally drunk and Hwanwoong was watching over them.

The boys finally made it back to the house. Mingi let his friend put everything in the fridge and went to the living room where he saw Jongho sitting on the couch with his head falling back. Wooyoung was talking with Seonghwa and Hongjoong who were sitting close by.

Mingi sat down next to Jongho who opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey there" He slurred.

"You okay??" The younger nodded still smiling.

"Wanna go home? I can take you to my place"

"You're so sweet~"

"Am I now" Mingi sat down and brought the younger closer to him by wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"Yes, you are"

"So are you having fun?" Mingi looked around at his friends who were all drinking, dancing and talking.

"You have cool friends, I like them" Jongho tried to point to a group of boys but failed and ended up pointing to a kitchen cabinet. Mingi chuckled and grabbed his hand, bringing it to his lips before kissing it softly.

"Can I have one more drink?"

"You're not gonna be happy with yourself tomorrow if you do that"

"I know..." Jongho pouted and Mingi almost got him his drink but instead he brought him a glass of water. He sat back down and looked around, Wooyoung had fallen asleep and Xion and Ravn had already left.

He looked back at the younger and decided to bring him home. He grabbed his phone and jacket before going to bid goodbye to his friends. 

Hongjoong was sitting next to Seonghwa with their hand intertwined and his eyes closed while his head rested on his shoulder.

"I'm taking Jongho to my house, thanks for inviting us guys"

"Sure thing, thanks for coming"

"Bye"

"Bye bye" Mingi smiled and waved goodbye.