I Am Your Boss (Dom!Bismarck X M.Reader)

A/N: I hope you like the lemon. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

===========

*Pant*

*Pant*

A young male, aged around 23, can be seen trying to catch his breath after running from the train station to a large office building in Germany. His name is (Y/N) (L/N), a german male working as a office worker in a massive company named "Ironblood Inc", one of the four larges companies in the world, only on the third place, the first company is from America named "Eagle Union Industries", second company is from the United Kingdom named "Royal Navy Enterprises" and the fourth place is from Japan named "Sakura Empire Corporation".

The male continued running to his work place. He woke up really late, as he slept last night very late because he watched the new "Space Battleship Yamato: 2205" anime, great anime, but it caused him to be late. He was known to be always late, and rarely early coming to work. His boss, the CEO, if he keeps coming to work late. She might going to kick him out of the company, as he continues running. He finally sees the office building.

Once. He entered the large glass building, thinking he finally made it in time, but... His boss was already in front of him of with her arms crossed under her large breasts, this made her chest to look more larger, as (Y/N) tries to not look at them, and stare at his boss' blue eyes instead.

Her name was Bismarck, a beautiful tall blond woman. She is the CEO of the "Ironblood Inc" and her little sister acting as the vice CEO. Bismarck is very strict, and doesn't like her employees being lazy. She once found out one of her male employees was masterbating to a picture of her. I mean, who wouldn't? Bismarck is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world, beating super hot models by a long shot. She kicked that male employee also humiliating him in the progress.

She looked down to (Y/N), as he was somewhere around 5'7, and Bismarck was 6'7... Yes, she's very tall that includes wearing heels, if without them. She's only 6'5, the blond CEO was releasing deadly aura, as (Y/N) felt her murderous aura around him, "M-miss B-Bismarck ..." (Y/N) nervously said, while shaking uncontrollably and gripping the handle of his backpack, "Late again. (Y/N)..." Bismarck said. Her voice was very commanding.

Before (Y/N) could say something to (Y/N), "Meet me in my office, 1000 sharp" Bismarck said. She turned around and walked away. (Y/N) sighed, already know he's going to get fired today, the male shook his head and walked to the elevator to the floor where he works, once he reached his desk. He placed his backpack under his working desk and turned on his computer. He was approached by his friend in the company since he joined.

"(Y/N), buddy, late again?" His friend said, as the male turned his rotatable chair to face his friend, "Yeah, new SBY got released and I had to watch it" (Y/N) said, causing his friend's eyes widened in shock, "What?! They already released the new SBY?! Fuck!" His friend exclaimed in shock, before (Y/N) could say something. His friend cuts him off, "If anyone ask where I am, say I'm in the restrooms probably jerking off" His friend said then runs away to head to male restroom, "Justin. You're a bigger weeb than I am" (Y/N) said, before turning his focus to his work on his computer. (A/N: Uchuu Senkan YA-MA-TO~!)

[Timeskip]

It's now 10:00 am. (Y/N) can be seen outside of the CEO's office nervously sweating bullets. He was already imagining his boss going to fire him, while humiliating him in the progress. He loosen his necktie and breathe in and out, the male knocked the door and opened the door and peeked inside the office, it was large with a clear view of Berlin, there was two large sofas with a middle coffee table in between, two chairs facing the desk of Bismarck and the window, there were some bookshelves near the door and her own restroom, "M-ma'am..?"