The Submissive Fox (Sub!Akagi X Dom!Commander)

A/N: A yandere as a sub... Interesting... Hoped you guys like it because this is the first time. I made a lemon with a submissive yandere.

==================

Akagi, an aircraft carrier from the Sakura Empire. She is well respected by others including mighty american hero Enterprise. She is strong, but not strong as Enterprise. She and her half sister Kaga were known as the 1st Aircraft division of the Sakura Empire. Akagi has many accomplishment in her life, but those paled compare to marrying the Commander, (Y/N) (L/N). She married the Commander after proving her love to him over and over again until he agreed on marrying her.

But a secret soon will be discovered by (Y/N) about Akagi. She was submissive, quite a discovery because Akagi is a yandere that shows domination against other shipgirls that tries to take her Commander, even threaten to kill them but when (Y/N) orders Akagi to do something. She always agrees to do it even in bed too.

Right now. (Y/N) is inside of his office signing papers like he always does everyday since he arrived to the base. He had Akagi beside him standing there for hours now. He doesn't know why she hasn't sat down after telling her to sit down 4 hours ago, but she hasn't moved from that position until now.

(Y/N): Uh.. hey Akagi dear, how about you take a sit?

Akagi: Oh no. I'm fine-

(Y/N): It wasn't an request, it was an order.

(Y/N) had an authority voice. Akagi felt her submissiveness took over her whole body and tries to find a sit, but at no avail, there was chairs inside the office, but it was too far away for her. She was mentally panicking because she doesn't want her darling to get mad, so she thought of something else. She sat down on (Y/N) lap.

(Y/N) was been surprised that Akagi sat down his lap while her tails was covering him, but it was fine for him because he does love how his wife's ass feel on his crotch, not to mention the heavenly fluffy tails of her's. Akagi meanwhile was thinking that she accidentally made her dear husband mad by sitting on his lap without his permission and she's going to punished which was always been inside of her head, always thinking she's going to "punished" her husband.

(Y/N): Who said you can sit down on my lap?

Akagi: Darling! I'm sorry-Ah~!

Akagi suddenly moaned as (Y/N) rubbed her pussy through her panties. Akagi felt a sudden of pleasure rushed to her mind and shrivers of pleasure on her spine that made her ears twitch a little bit. (Y/N) felt that Akagi slowly becoming soaking wet by just him rubbing her clit through her panties, but oh well. He continued on doing it because he loved how his wife moaned softly.

Akagi: Ah~! D-dear~...! W-we can't do this~...! Ekkk~...!

Akagi suddenly yelped as her husband firmly squeezed her large breasts. She moaned as she felt his hand massaging her breasts softly like how she likes it, when they are not in bed, if they were in bed... That's a different story for now.

(Y/N): Don't you always say that. I can do anything to you, even in front of others to show that you're better than them? Hmm?

Akagi: Ah~!

(Y/N) slid through his hand inside of her panties until he inserted his finger inside her pussy. Akagi moaned as her husband is getting rougher with her, well. She doesn't mind because (Y/N) is her darling after all. (Y/N) lowered her upper clothing to exposed her breasts to the coldness of the office. She wasn't even wearing a bra, such indecent of Akagi to do.

She's the 1st Aircraft carrier division. She must show elegance too when fighting with her enemies, and yet. She didn't wore a bra... I mean. Taihou doesn't even wear panties some days along with Prinz Heinrich.