Best Friends (Sub!Atago x Dom!M.Reader)

(YN) and Atago have both been best friends since middle school, and they are also college dropouts. The reason why they left college was because college was not for them, so they moved together in a peaceful house in the countryside of Norway. (YN) became a famous twitch streamer rivaling other famous streamers such as xQc, Ninja, Pokimane etc. He also has a large YouTube channel with 15.5 million subscribers with each video getting 3 million views on average.

Atago meanwhile, is a professional model, getting contacts with Nike, Adidas, Gucci and many more. She also has a clothing/makeup related YouTube channel with 10 million subscribers, there's some rumors that Atago has a secret OnlyFans account.

Anyway, inside the living room (YN) was sitting down on the couch watching some TV trying to kill some time. Atago entered the living room with a different design and color of bikinis. She stands in front of her best friend trying to watch TV.

"I need your help, I got this new bikini photoshoot on the weekdays and I don't know which one I should bring."

"Dude, you know that I have bad fashion taste right? Bloody hell, I only wear simple clothes like black or white shirts, pants, and sneakers. I got no drip."

"Bro, you get drip whenever we are going to a special event like that time when we went to my sister's wedding. The suit you wore that time reminds of that British gangster show you watch, what was the name?"

"Peaky Blinders."

"Yeah, that's the show. Now help me pick, you lazy ass."

"Fine."

"Yay!"

Atago begins to strip down her clothes in front of (YN), others might freak out that a very sexy girl is stripping down in front of them. But for (YN), it was considered normal for him since he had already seen Atago naked numerous times already. Atago wore different bikinis and did some sexy poses for (YN) in those said bikinis, of course, (YN) gets turned on by this.

He was desperately trying not to get hard while acting. He knows anything related to fashion, what (YN) doesn't know is Atago was actually trying to make him horny by showing off her sexy body with bikinis and without them. When Atago was finished, she was still wearing a white bikini (the official bikini skin in the game) and she noticed something bulging inside (YN)'s pants.

"Okay which one did you like the most?"

"Imma be real honest here, the black one piece, the red two piece with that skirt design and that one you're wearing."

"Hehe, alright then. Hmmm, want me to help you with that boner?"

"Alright, but this time you need to clean up. I'm tired of cleaning messy shit because of you, I think the World Health Organization (WHO) considered your bedroom a health hazard."

"Yay! Thanks, daddy~"

"God, I hate that nickname."

"Come on! You love that nickname especially when you hear me begging for more while you slap my thick dump truck ass."

Atago kneeled down between the legs of (YN), she began to unbuckle his belt before pulling down the pants and underwear until they touched the floor. The shadow of (YN)'s cock was on Atago's face like in those R-18 arts, Atago smiled excitedly as she began to caress (YN)'s massive hard cock with soft hand strokes and kisses.

Atago begins to suck on his cock, deepthroating it quite easily since this wasn't her first time giving her best friend a nice blowjob. (YN) pulled her head towards him whenever she leaned backwards, Atago made some gagging noises as (YN)'s cock hit the back of her throat.