New Year (Dom Chapayev X M.reader)

It was December 31st, an hour away from the new year.

(YN) was at a new year party at some penthouse in New York his friend invited him to, he was your typical shy guy that wears those round glasses, and he's half Korean. Being a shy person, he only interacted with one or two people at the same time at the party. He can handle a long conversation as long as the topic being discussed is familiar to him.

It is quite surprising that (YN) has never been in a relationship before, he's over six feet, goes to the gym daily, has a cute face, and is a licensed doctor at a very wealthy hospital. However, this man’s girl is going to be very lucky. Meanwhile, across the room.

A blue short haired woman was eyeing (YN) like a piece of candy, the woman is Chapayev, a Russian woman who had an interesting year to say the least. She went through multiple breakups, and dates to find the perfect man for her. Chapayev is at this party because her friends and sister forced her to come to forget her many breakups and let herself enjoy.

Good thing she came with, she has been staring at (YN) for a good 15 minutes now. She's like a predator stalking its prey, waiting for a perfect opportunity to go for the kill. Chapayev continued to stare at (YN) longer until he walked away to the kitchen, she sprung up and headed to the kitchen.

Reaching the kitchen, she purposely bumps into (YN). “Oh, I'm really sorry.” Chapayev apologised.

(YN) only smiled. “It's fine, it was an accident. I'm sure you didn't mean it.” He said, making Chapayev to melt a little because of his cuteness.

‘I’m going to make this cutie, mine.’ Chapayev thought. “I'm Chapayev, what's your name, cutie?” She asked, with her hand out to him.

(YN) shaked her hand willingly. “I'm (YN).” He said, letting go of the handshake.

“And even your name is cute, isn't it right, cutie?” Chapayev teased with a giggle, making (YN) blush. “So, did you come here with friends or by yourself?” She asked.

“A friend of mine invited me here, he knew that I was going to spend New Year's alone.” (YN) explained.

“Oh? Why is that?” Chapayev asked.

“I couldn't book a flight to my parents in South Korea because of the snowstorm.” (YN) said, with a voice of sadness.

Chapayev puts her hand on his shoulder, slowly rubbing it. “I completely understand your situation. I, too, couldn't return back to my hometown with my sister since… Eh… I know you about the war…?” She said.

“The war..? Oh… Well, we shouldn't discuss that… Umm… I hope your parents are far away from the chaos.” (YN) said.

“They are.” Chapayev quickly replied. “They are safe with my other relatives, so it's just me and my sister here.” She said, (YN) nodded.

“Well, it was nice talking to you. It seems my friend is calling me.” (YN) said, pointing to his friend. Chapayev turned around and back to him.

“It was nice talking to you too.” Chapayev said, with a smile.

(YN) walked away to his friend, Chapayev rubbed her chin while thinking of a plan to somehow take (YN). She gets a brilliant idea that might be considered a crime…

[Timeskip]

Chapayev quickly manoeuvred around people as everyone looked at the timer counting down for the New Year, reaching her destination, Chapayev dropped a few pills inside of a red cup right on time as the timer reached zero. Everyone in the penthouse cheered for the new year as Chapayev watched (YN) drink the red cup that Chapayev threw the pills in. She literally spiked him.