(Bonus) The Three Sisters (Yamato Class X M.Commander)

A/N: Bonus lemon! I hope you like it.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

=============

(Y/N) was a Commander in Azur Lane Base #2 located somewhere in the seas of europe. He was also a married man, marrying [Random Shipgirl Name]. (Y/N) wasn't the best Commander in the base, but his intellect gives him a huge advantages on making tactics and plans.

So, one day. (Y/N) was inside of his office doing some paper signing, until he got a message from his phone. He grabbed the phone from his pockets and the message from his wife, it was a video. (Y/N) raised a brow and played the video and. I think everyone knows where this kind of shitty overused Netorare plot is going, so let's skip the boring part, shall we?

Right after. (Y/N) sees the video. His heart break into 24 pieces. His wife cheated on him with someone else specifically the womanizer in the base, the motherfucker bribed his way into the base and fucks with other Commander's wives or something. Author can't think of a good plot for this, so lets use those overused and shitty Netorare plot ones for Author's sanity trying to think of a plot.

(Y/N) spent his whole night drinking inside of a bar trying his best to move on by drinking these strong beers to strong Vodka. (Y/N)'s friend and also brother in arms entered the bar after finding out the situation (Y/N) is in. His friend was also an high ranking council member in Azur Lane, the reason why he can't kicked this womanizer because lack of evidence.

"Hey brother" (Y/N)'s friend said. He sat down next to (Y/N) while patting his back, "How are you holding up?" He said, as (Y/N) drinks his glass of whiskey and kinda slammed the glass down on the wooden bar counter, producing a loudish bang, "I fucking hate my life. Justin, my fucking wife cheated on me. I gave that bitch my time, love and attention, but in return. I get fucking backstabbed, dude" (Y/N) angrily said. His friend told the bartender to give him some whiskey too.

The bartender gave a shot glass filled with whiskey for (Y/N)'s friend, "Listen dude. I know it hurts. I know man been there and experienced it, but I was thankful because, if that ex-wife of mine didn't cheated on me. I wouldn't have my yandere wife. Enterprise and our beautiful daughter Enty" Justin said, as he drank his shot glass, "Anyways. I have good news for you dude" Justin said, getting (Y/N)'s attention.

"What is it?" (Y/N) asked. Justin took a envelope from his pocket. He placed it on the wooden counter then tapped on it, as he drinks his whiskey before ordering another. (Y/N) grabbed the envelope and reads what was inside, it was a transfer notice. (Y/N) is getting transfered into a different base in Asia. "After I found out about your situation. I asked my fellow council members to sent you to Asia, specifically the Sakura Empire base" Justin explained. (Y/N) was speechless.

The Sakura Empire, it was one of the best faction in Azur Lane history, not only their ships are very powerful. They are more respectful to others. (Y/N) can't believe it. He dreamed about being a Commander in the Sakura Empire since he joined Azur Lane, but he was instead assigned into Ironblood/Royal Navy. "Word of advice: Don't joke around in the Sakura Empire. Empress Yamato doesn't like Commander doesn't take situations seriously" Justin warned.

'Empress Yamato...' (Y/N) thought. Yamato was one of the famous and powerful ships in Azur Lane history along with her sister, the Grand Princess Musashi and Grand Priestess Shinano, these sisters shouldn't be underestimated because of the firepower. They hold. "Come on. Me and Enterprise gonna help you, be more presentable towards Yamato" Justin said, as he dragged (Y/N) out of the bar. (Y/N) whined because he wants to drink more whiskey.

[Timeskip]

(Y/N) finally arrived in Sakura Empire with his new personality. His now semi-cold towards people after Justin helped him. He was greeted by a Sakura Empire Aircraft Carrier. She had brown hair and 9 tails of the same color, white upper clothing, red mini skirt, stockings, and black trench coat like jacket, it was Akagi.