More than just roommates (Monarch x M.reader)

(YN) and Monarch are roommates sharing the same apartment, they have friends with benefits of a relationship together, but there are sometimes they act like a married couple. Both of them are single who are ironically struggling to find love, yet they do things like a married couple would do like shopping together, wearing couple t-shirts, hell, they even go on trips together during the holidays. Some people often mistake them for an actual relationship together.

(YN) was on the couch watching some TV until Monarch entered the apartment with a sad face which (YN) instantly noticed, she wore a nice dress. Monarch told (YN) earlier that she will go on a date, but seeing her face the date didn't go well.

"Another bust?" (YN) asked.

Monarch sighed as she nodded, "He was an asshole." She said, taking off her heels before walking to the couch then sitting down.

"Well, you will get them next time." (YN) said, trying to cheer up the Monarch.

Monarch sighed again before turning to (YN), "Give me my emotional support cock." She demanded as she leaned over to (YN) and started undoing his pants.

"You really need to stop referring my cock as your emotional support cock, like seriously." (YN) said, changing the channel on the TV.

Monarch fished out (YN)'s cock as she stroked it to make it hard, "This is my emotional support cock, I let you name my pussy as your cum disposal pit." She said before leaning down and kissing the tip of the cock before inserting it in her mouth.

(YN) shrugged, "Fair enough." He said, extended his hand out to the size and started to grope Monarch's thick ass.

Monarch hungrily and greedily sucked (YN)'s large cock without care in the world while (YN) watched TV while groping her ass. He lowered down her panties before starting to finger her pussy with his middle finger, Monarch moaned muffledly as licked (YN)'s cock inside of her mouth like a lollipop. (YN) enjoyed Monarch's warm mouth and her experienced sucking technique, ever since they fucked for the first, Monarch became more experienced in kind of things including (YN) too.

Placing the TV remote to the side, (YN) puts his hand on Monarch's head as he pushed down her head letting her deepthroat his cock every time she raised it up, he moaned in pleasure as he continued to finger Monarch's ass letting her pussy juices cover his finger and leak down on the couch leaving stains. Monarch could taste the pre-cum coming out and she hungrily swallowed it.

For a while, (YN) felt he's about to cum as he pushed down Monarch's head making her deepthroat it, he released his cum down her throat as Monarch swallowed it willingly without hesitation. For a few minutes, Monarch drank all the cum, (YN) gave her before she pulled out and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"Thanks, baby." Monarch said as she kissed (YN) on the cheek.

(YN) immediately wiped his face, "Come on, you just swallowed my cum, don't give it back to me." He said.

"Well, sorry for taking to show my thanks." Monarch said as she stood up and headed to the bathroom, she stopped mid-way and turned to (YN), "I need someone to wash my back." She said.

===============

Monarch moaned loudly as (YN) shoves his cock back and forth inside of her tight pussy, her back was pressed against the wet walls of the shower as her body was above the floor being held by (YN), her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs rested on his elbows. The shower head poured water on them, what a waste of water if they were just going to have sex than actually showering.

Monarch looked at (YN) lustfully as her tongue sticks out, she leaned forward and made (YN) leaned forward too as they kissed each other. The kiss was sloppy and messy just how Monarch loves it, she moaned mid-kiss as (YN) thrusts his large cock inside of her hitting multiple sensitive spots along the way.

Monarch pulled out to breathe for a moment, "Yes! Breed me, (YN)! Breed me!" She screamed, enjoying every second of the moment.

(YN) makes out with Monarch again as he continued to thrust his hips until he finally came inside of Monarch, she moaned loudly as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure. (YN) gave her one massive creampie that really fills her womb at max capacity, but no need to worry because Monarch took some birth control pills and it works 99% of the time. Both of them kissed passionately as (YN) gently pulled out and dropped Monarch on the ground.

===============

As the second day rolled in, Monarch woke up first as she turned behind her to see (YN) still asleep with his arm wrapped around her. They shared the same bed ever since Monarch accidentally burnt her bed because she was angry after a failed date, since then, they both sleep together on (YN)'s bed. Monarch caressed his sleeping face for a moment and noticed the hickey marks on his neck and couldn't helped, but feel proud.

She eventually got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, (YN) came out of the room a few minutes later and headed to the kitchen where he saw Monarch, wearing one of his shirts and panties, making breakfast. (YN) slips his hands below Monarch's arms as he groped her large tits and pressed his crotch against Monarch's thick ass, he gives a quick kiss on her shoulder before resting his chin on it and looking at the pan while continuing fondling with her tits.

"We wasted a lot of water last night." (YN) said.

"Yup, we did." Monarch replied, flipping the pancakes she's making. "We need to save a little cash for it."

===============

AN: Sorry if the story seemed short, I have another dance performance at school so it took most of my time. I hoped you like it. (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Lemon Requested By: LC1168