Her "Breeder" (Sub! Fem! Commander x M. Siren)

When (YN), the Siren, was first captured by the famous international organization Azur Lane. He wasn't killed immediately on the spot because of the female commander in charged of the fleet that captured spared his life in exchange for something, you see, commander Alissa, grown interest in (YN) for different reasons, one being the existence of a male siren because most sirens Azur Lane has ever fought were females and this is the first time anyone has seen a male siren before. The second reason is commander Alissa has a breeding kink and (YN) has a big cock.

Commander Alissa kept (YN) as her "Breeder" as she gave him the special permission to use her body freely just to satisfy her kink, she also allows him to say degrading things just to make sure their fun time is exciting and fun. (YN) doesn't mind since his life was spared and he can fuck a beautiful blue-haired woman as a bonus which is a good deal. A deal that can be put in the book of the greatest deal in history, ever.

[Commander's office…]

Commander Alissa bounced on (YN)'s cock as she does her best to do paperwork on the desk, her tight pussy greedily tightened around (YN)'s cock as he had his hands on her thick ass, squeezing them firmly with the occasion spank from time to time. Each time (YN)'s cock entered deeply inside of commander Alissa, she could feel it hitting every sensitive spot and her womb as it stretched her pussy wide due to the width of it.

"Commander, I never can get used to your tight warm pussy!" (YN) said as he groaned in pleasure then he spanked commander Alissa's ass.

"Ah~ N-neither co-could, ah~ I! Y-your big c-cock is m-making me wet~ ah~!" Commander Alissa said as she moaned.

(YN) stopped for a moment as he stands up and pinned commander Alissa down against her desk, he resumed fucking her in a doggystyle position on the desk, commander Alissa stopped doing paperwork as she tightly held the pen she is holding as (YN) thrusts more faster and deeply. The wooden desk violently shook and made creaking noises as commander Alissa gets fucked from behind, she was enjoying every second of this as drool of saliva dripped down from her mouth and eyes rolled upwards.

(YN) grabbed her long and smooth blue hair, and pulled roughly as commander Alissa moaned in mild pain since it was quickly overshadowed by pleasure. (YN) spanked her ass multiple times leaving red marks on it as he rubbed it to reduce the pain before spanking again, each spank made commander Alissa more turned on as her pussy tightened. What a slut, getting turned on by pain.

Few moments later, the door opened up as a shipgirl entered the office. (YN) didn't stopped fucking commander Alissa even if there was another person just entered the office, the shipgirl was unfazed by seeing the captured male siren having sex with her commander since in entire base already know their commander has a breeding kink and (YN) is also well respected in the base for helping out tasks and relieving sexual urges.

"Hey, (YN)." The shipgirl said.

"Hey, Eugen." (YN) replied back.

"Commander, here's the latest reports." Prinz Eugen puts down the folders on the desk.

"Ah~ t-thanks, ah~ Prinz, fuck~" Commander Alissa said as she moaned, having her 3rd orgasm.

"Drinking later~?" Prinz Eugen seductively asked to (YN).

"Yup." (YN) replied as he leaned closer.

Both (YN) and Prinz Eugen make out with each other for a short moment while (YN) continued fucking commander Alissa as she watched the two kissed, Prinz Eugen pulls away first as she turned and leaves the office. Vaginal fluids leaked out of commander Alissa onto her panties and shorts down on her ankles, (YN) felt his limit was almost near as he slowed down his thrusting as he pushed his hips more forward before releasing his load inside of commander Alissa.

Commander Alissa felt his cum being pumped inside of her pussy and womb, it took a while until (YN) unload his cum inside of the blue-haired commander. Once done, he pulled out and as soon as he did it, his cum leaked out of commander Alissa's pussy onto the ground. (YN) walked to the front of the desk and placed his cock, still covered in cum, in front of commander Alissa. She immediately put it inside of her mouth and quickly sucked on it. She drank the remaining cum left before pulling out with a satisfying "pop" sound.

"Thanks… You're dismissed for now… I will call you… Later…" Commander Alissa said, completely out of breath.

"Yes, commander." (YN) said, pulling his pants up before exiting the office.

===============

AN: Sorry if the story seemed short, I hoped you like it. (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Lemon Requested By: Yanderoon

P.S: The girl in the Art is Helm from Nikke, she controls a battleship with railguns. I don't know what's the ship's name, but I think it's AEGIS or something.