The Detective and The Newbie (Rossiya x Dom!Mreader)

Detective Rossiya Makarov is one of the best detectives in whole Russia and maybe perhaps in the world too since she is capable of solving any kind of case with little information about the case, basically like batman if the dark knight was a silver red-eye woman, also Russian. Rossiya is very serious about her job to the point she's only thinking about the next case to solve everyday.

She's also quite the scary woman too, Rossiya is a black belt in five different types of martial arts, very deadly with a firearm or any close range weapon such as a simple butter knife. Even though her appearance can turn heads because she's regarded as one of the most beautiful women in Russia and the world. She hasn't been in a relationship before because she thinks it's pointless and a risk.

Many men tried to flirt with the detective, but they ended up getting rejected harshly to the point they should rethink their life choices or getting sent to the emergency room, maybe both at the same time. It depends on Rossiya though. Today, she's forced to train a newbie how to be a detective by her superior, but she didn't expect to be riding the newbie's massive dick in some motel room.

"Ah, mh ah, fuck, I-I can, ah, feel it, ah mmhmmahh, hitting my womb! Ah, ha!"

"You have quite the erotic voice, detective."

"S-ah-shut up, ah, newbie."

The newbie pulled Rossiya forward to him, letting her fall on his chest as he felt her massive breasts pressing against his chest. They engaged in a make out session, the newbie dominating the inexperienced kisser like Rossiya easily as he thrust his hips upwards still hitting Rossiya's womb and some G-spots here and there. Rossiya pulled out to take some breath as a thin line of saliva can be seen connected to their mouths.

"Ah, ha ha, ah, k-keep g-going, ah."

The newbie fucks the detective more deeper, faster, and rougher making Rossiya's moans more louder that filled the entire room along with the sound of the creaking motel bed. The newbie felt his orgasm was near while Rossiya also felt her own orgasm was near too.

"Detective, I'm about to cum!"

"Mhmah, m-me too,a
g-go, ah-ahead... Mhmm! Y-you're, ah, wearing, a-a condom."

Few more rough fucking, both of them released their orgasms together as Rossiya feels the condom expanded inside of her pussy while she squirted her juices on the bedsheet. The newbie pulled out his dick out of Rossiya's pussy as it was filled with cum, the detective sat up on the newbie's lower stomach area. She was clearly twitching after that fucking, she grabbed the condom and drinks the cum.

"Haaa... It's, it's sweet... So this is what male semen taste like..."

"Well... Yes, but it can be bitter."

"Go take a shower, newbie, we still need to go back to the station."

The newbie sat up and was about to stand up, but Rossiya was still sitting on top of him. She pulled him for another kiss, it was only a small peck on the lips.

"Don't let anyone know about this."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good... Kiss me more first, newbie."

[Timeskip]

Few weeks has passed, Rossiya and the newbie have established some kind of secret sexual relationship with each other. Rossiya, was untamed by no man has been tamed by someone and fucking her hard like an animal in heat. Rossiya loved every second of it whenever there's no work needed to be done.

Saying Rossiya loves having sex with the newbie is false since she's actually addicted to it, although. She's still very professional during work hours and having the newbie beside her suffering from the mountains of large stacks of paperwork. Who said being a detective is easy? Shit is harder than vibranium itself.