Got Drugged And Became Her Man (Jean Bart X M.Reader)

AN: Hoped you enjoy it. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

===============

Commander (YN) was currently inside of his office doing paperwork like always, it was another Thursday morning where there aren't a lot of things going on. Many shipgirls are either enjoying their day off or going on commissions.

The office door suddenly opened up to reveal (YN)'s secretary ship, the Richelieu-Class French Battleship, Jean Bart. She was holding a mug of freshly made hot coffee, she walked to the desk of (YN) as she closed the door.

"Here's your coffee, Commander."

Jean puts down the mug of coffee on the desk.

"Thanks, Jean!"

(YN) grabs the mug and drinks the coffee as Jean Bart watches from the side but she seemed to be thinking deeply about something, meanwhile (YN) was impressed with the taste of the coffee to the point it almost has the same taste to Belfast's homemade coffee.

"Taste great, but something is—"

The Commander suddenly fell unconscious on the floor, the mug he was holding didn't not shattered surprisingly! That's some tough mug. Anyways, Jean Bart smiled seeing the Commander fell on the floor fast asleep, she grabbed a mysterious small bottle from her pockets labelled "Instant sleeping potion by Akashi."

"Well, this stuff was worth the gems."

===============

Timeskip

===============

Commander (YN) wakes up naked on a bed tied up tightly, he tries to process what happened before he goes into his unconscious state. (YN) checked the surroundings to see it was empty except the bed, there were no windows, just the bed, one door, and one faulty light bulb that barely produced enough light for the room.

"What the? Where am I?!"

The door opened up widely to reveal Jean Bart standing there as the light behind covered up her front body. (YN) immediately assumed that she's there to save him from being tied up on the bed, but his hopes were shattered instantly as Jean walked inside the room, closing the door behind her and smiling under the faulty light bulb. Also, she was wearing a Christmas outfit??

"You're awake, Commander."

"Jean? Where am I? Why are you wearing a Christmas outfit?"

"Well…"

Jean suddenly got right on top of the Commander where his crotch is located, she looked at the tied up male with a smile yet it had some intentions in it.

"I wanted you and me somewhere..."

She comes close to (YN)'s ear.

"Private~"

"Wait what—"

Jean Bart suddenly kissed (YN) out of the blue to make him shocked, she turned the kiss into a make out session where she completely dominated the Commander easily with little effort due to his lack of experience in this kind of field. (YN) might be the Hero of "The Battle of the Southern Sea" but he didn't get his first kiss until today.

Jean grinds her hips back and forth on (YN)'s cock, slowly making it hard while Jean is now already wet. She pulls out of the kiss and begins to suck on (YN)'s neck also teasing his nipples.

"Jean..~ stap~ ah~"

"No Commander, I'm going to have my ways on you this Christmas~!"

Jean Bart straightens herself then removes her bright red Christmas outfit to reveal that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. (YN) can see her naked body at full view, he tried to look away but Jean placed her palm on his cheek and forced him to look at her.

"Don't look away Commander! I heard rumors from the other girls that you're still a virgin?"

(YN) didn't say anything, but just tried to not make any eye contact with Jean as he blushes in a deep red color, similar to blood. Jean, seeing this, began to laugh seeing the Commander in such a cute state of embarrassment. Jean leans closer to his ear once more as (YN) feels her breath.

"Don't worry, once after this. You will be a man, my man hehe."

Jean lifts up her lower body as (YN)'s cock was already rock hard, she holds (YN)'s cock to make it stay in place while she aligned her wet pussy to it. Jean inserts (YN)'s cock forcibly down to it's base causing her to scream in pain and satisfaction.

"Oh fuck! It's stretching meeee…~!!! Ahh~!! Haha…~!"

"J-Jean.. You're r-really tight…"

"I was a virgin before your massive cock went inside me."

As blood was leaking out from Jean's pussy, she begins to lift her lower body up then slams it down where she can feel (YN)'s cock hitting the deepest parts of her sacred place. Jean was whimpering/moaning every time (YN)'s cock hit her sensitive spot.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!! Your thick fucking cock feels so good~!! Mhmm! Ahh~!"

Jean begins to pick up the phase of her bouncing on (YN)'s cock, while she was enjoying what was happening. (YN) seemed to be resisting the pleasure from the French Battleship, but Jean seemed to have managed to notice this and immediately kissed him.

"C'mon baby, don't try to resist it. Ahh~ mhmm fuck this feel so good..~!!"

"J-Jean I'm gonna cum!!"

"Oh really!? Give it to me! Cum inside, fill me up!!"

Jean wrapped her arms around (YN) then kissed him again as her bouncing speed increased more, and then (YN) released his load inside of Jean completely filling her up with his cum, also in a complete accident Jean Bart also came too, mixing their fluids together.

Because (YN)'s load he released was massive, it began to leak out of Jean's pussy. Jean pulls away from the kiss and gets off from (YN), she went between his legs and stared at his cock still had cum on it.

Jean puts (YN)'s cock in her mouth and starts sucking aggressively the remaining cum left.

"J-J-Jean slow down! I-I'm still sensitive!"

"No!"

===============

Timeskip

===============

"Anyone seen the Commander anywhere? I just saw him earlier on the beach."

"Nope."

"Sorry, I haven't."

As Akagi tries to find Commander (YN) to show off her new sexy black and red bikini, she doesn't know that he was at the back of the changing room building with Jean Bart having fun with each other.

"Mhmm!! Yes, yes! Ram your cock faster, Commander!"

Jean Bart was pinned to the wall as (YN) had her on a bend over Doggystyle position because she dragged him there to have fun, she was moaning like crazy, surprisingly no one was able to hear her, even if someone was inside the changing rooms.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Inside of meeee~...!!!"

===============

AN: Well that took a while to make, anyways hope you enjoy it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Lemon Requested By: Lelouch2618

[No meme sorry :(]