Prologue

I am walking down an aisle surrounded by people and nature. I hear people chanting "All hail the princess!" As I reach the end of the aisle, a tiara is placed on my head by a middle aged Man who has similar sets of wings as mine. The top of my wings are white but changes to silver towards the end. Everyone is wearing royal attire and have wings too but with different shades of colours. I feel as if I belong there.

*****

I am jerked awake from my sleep by my blaring alarm that reads 5:30 am. I am not at all in the mood of going to school but it's the only way I can get to meet my friends. I creep out of my bed and enter the bathroom to start with my daily routine. As I'm putting on my hijab I remember about the dream I had moments ago. This is the third time that I have seen this dream in a span of a month. The setting is the same but the scenario in all three dream's were different. When I had seen this dream for the first time my heart was ripped out while I was walking down the aisle. The second time I was stabbed with a dagger multiple times in my abdomen while walking down the aisle but the third time when this very dream occurred I was not at all attacked. "How strange!", I muttered to myself. After having my breakfast and making sure that I have packed all my books for the day, I left for school.

The entire day went on as lengthy and mundane as usual but the thought of those absurd dreams were constantly showing up in my mind like those irritating advertisements that love to flash out after every few minutes on the internet. I saw my side table alarm beaming 9:00 pm so I decided to get ready for bed. Once I got comfortable in my bed, I was immediately overcome with sleep due to the great amount of homework that was given to us today by various teachers. As I drifted off to sleep I hoped that those dreams don't occur again!

____________________________________

Hi guys!

So here is the prologue to the book! What do you think those dreams mean? Are they just ordinary dreams or do they have some significance? Do let me know your thoughts in the comment section!

Sam
❤️❤️

*****

Sam❤️❤️                                    *****