Chapter 5

I was revived back to reality from my sleep by a series of thuds on the door which I assumed to be knocks. As I rubbed off the remaining sleep that was still left in me a boy slipped in through those swinging doors. He looked as though he was still in his youth years some where between the ages of 24 and 27 and just like Pheona and the other creatures like her that I had seen, he too had wings. As usual his ones also started with white at the top and changed to an ocean blue colour towards the tips of the bottom part of the wings. Man, what are these creatures? Are they fairies? Are they Angels? I asked my mind.

"Hello, you must be Ayanna?", The boy asked.

"Yes, that's me and you must be?", I asked him back.

"I'm Luke, and was sent her to give you a fresh pair of clothes and there after take you to the eating hall.", He informed me.

"Oh okay, and I apologize for the tardiness!", I said in pure embarassment.

"Well that's ok and in the name of Angelea you do not need to apologize." He said bluntly.

"Oh, here goes the in the name of Angelea" I muttered under my breath.

"Well then could you show me where I can bathe and change?", I asked him since I had not seen any other doors in the room besides the ones through which Luke entered.

"Oh uhm, just move that table over there and a door will appear. You can bathe and change in there.", He informed me.

"Well then see you in a bit!", I exclaimed.

"Okay, I will be waiting outside for you and your friends to change.", He said and with that he left to wait for us.

I did as he said and being true to his words a door immediately appeared as I moved the light weighted table that was lying in the corner of the room. As I entered the invisible room I was instantly rendered speechless at how poshish it looked. I removed my clothes and immediately started with what I had come to do. Once I was done I left to head to the eating hall and again being true to his words, Luke was waiting outside and within seconds Leila and Shahid also appeared from their rooms. All four of us then headed towards the eating hall following Luke's directions.

When we entered the eating hall both Leila and Shahid's eyes including mine turned the size of dinner plates at the enormous amount of food that was placed. Instantly our stomachs growled and we realised how hungry we were. When we were done dishing for ourselves and had settled down to a nearby table that was vacant Leila and Shahid started conversing among themselves.

"Well, since you all are fit now Head Healer Pheona ordered me to escort you all to the Royal Castle!" He said.

"The Royal Castle!!", Both Leila and Shahid quirked.

"Yes, the Royal Castle. You all are foreigners here and do not know how the people of Neráides live, hence you are being escorted there.", He said.

"Uhm, before you take us to anywhere can you tell us what you are and why you have wings?", I asked.

"Very good question, we the people of Neráides are Angels and hence we have wings but the colour of our wings differ with each family.", He informed us blatantly.

"Neráides, where is that?", Shahid asked curiously.

"Hold a second, did you just say Angels, could this mean that the white light that came out of that book swallowed us into it since it's title had something to do about Angels!", Leila said panically.

"I'm not sure of that, only the Lord knows the answer to that and about Neráides I will tell you all about it on our way to the Royal Castle.", He said confusedly.

"Ok, then when do we leave for the Royal Castle?", I asked.

"We leave immediately once you all are done feasting.", He said.

"Then what are we waiting for, we need to leave this place as soon as possible!", Shahid said with new enthusiasm.

"Alright then, Head Healer Pheona has packed everything for us and since you all can't fly a carriage has been arranged for.", He said with excitement.

With that we all got ready to leave for the Royal Castle unaware of the dangers that will ly in our path.

____________________________________

Hi guys

So finally we now know what those winged creatures are. What are your thoughts on Luke? Do you think that the assumption that Leila made is true? What dangers will ly in their path? So many questions to which the answers are still unknown! Till next time folks.

Sam
❤️❤️

*****