Love *SEXUAL CONTENT*

I waved goodbye to Techno and Sapnap as George dragged me. He walked all the way home without a single word spoken. Once we got home he sat on the couch. Complete silence.

"Why would that girl lie?" George asked as I went to the kitchen.

"To make herself look better I guess"

"That's just stupid" (George)

"Yeah, plus I don't really like liars so she didn't have a chance"

"She was all over you, she basically threw herself on you" he scoffed

"Oh come on now it wasn't that bad"

"It was" (George)

"That is how girl are in the village you wouldn't know since you are royalty"

"I guess" (George)

We walked to the house and he immediately flopped on the sofa. He continued to talk on how much he hated the bandages he had to wear. When we met he wasn't as talkative but now he is just so....cute.

"When can I take these things off?" He groaned.

"When you are fully healed"

"So never"

I chucked. He smiled and closed his eyes. He was adorable.

Time skip     9:27 am   (George POV

"You can't stay put here forever" Techno said as he shoved me inside.

I didn't want to go in because I knew that all the memories would just come at me all at once. We walked inside. The smell of cleaning products was strong. We had entered the throne room. It felt cold and empty. I looked over to Techno who seemed to be a little sad. He hadn't been in the palace since we were kids.

"Remember.....when mom would knit while we played in here" (Techno)

"Yeah.....she is in a better place now"

"Yeah" (Techno)

______________SEX SCENE_____________

Time skip      3 days after                        

I groaned as I threw myself on my bed. Running a kingdom is hard for just one person. So many people have needs and I am the one who needs to make everyone happy. I have been to busy Techno. I can't stop think about Dream. How he makes me feel. How I like how he kisses me. The softness of his lips. The warmth of his body. His hot breath. His arms reaching for my waist. Snap out of it George. You guys are just friends and nothing more. You can't handle too many things at once. My waist is finally healed and I am perfectly fine except for the memories of that terrible night. They will forever be engraved in my brain. Suddenly I hear my window open. I sit up and see Dream.

"Hey" he says as he hops inside and shuts the window.

"Hey" I said as I stood up and leaned on the wall.

"So how is it being king and stuff?" He says as he walks closer.

"I am not fit to be king Dream, it is just so much. I have to make everyone happy and someone is always upset. They think I know all the solutions to their problems. Once I solve one problem another problem appears. I don't want to make people upset, I am just not fit to be king.....I should just give up and get Techno to be king."

Dream pins me to the wall.

"Don't fucking say that, you are a good king. No one is perfect, you are human George." Dream says as he breathes heavily.

His hot breathe and angry expressions were just so....hot.

"I love you Dream" I said as I caressed his face.

"I love you too George" (Dream)

We stared into each other's eyes. I had butterflies in my stomach. I began to kiss him. We kissed passionately. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer. My leg was near his crotch as I began to kiss him harder. Our tongues became one. I jumped on him and he leaned me on the wall. He was holding me up against the wall as he continued to kiss me. We stopped kissing to breathe. He chuckled.

"No Techno to stop us now" he said as he began to kiss my neck.

I closed my eyes. He began to kiss harder. It felt good. I let out a soft moan. He continued to hold me and threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt. He laid on top of me. We kissed passionately. We stopped to breathe and he laid down next to me. I got on top of him and sat on his crotch. He let out a quiet moan. I kissed his chest and got off of him. I kissed down to his crotch and began to take off his pants.

"Are you sure?" Dream asked as he helped take off my pants.

I nodded.

Dream POV

He took it out and sat on it. He began to ride me. It felt so good. He let out soft moans and rocked back and forth. I sat up and began to take off his shirt. He bounced up and down, biting his lip in the process.

"Oh fuck~" he said softly.

He stopped and was breathing heavily. He held onto me tightly. I picked him up while he was still on my cock. I placed him on the bed. I pulled it out. I looked over to George. He hair was ruffled up, he has a smile on his face, he was breathing heavily. He was enjoying it. Why don't I make him enjoy it more. I put it in slowly. At a normal pace I went in and out. He was moaning quietly. We couldn't make much noise or the guards or staff will hear us. I began to go faster. George covered his mouth and closed his eyes. George's moans got louder and he began to cover his mouth tightly. I looked over to George's cock and he was cumming. I scooped some up with my finger and uncovered George's mouth. He opened his eyes and saw my finger covered in cum. He opened his mouth and licked my finger clean. I began to faster.

"OH FUCK~" he shouted with pleasure.

He quickly covered his mouth. There was a knock at the door. I wasn't going to stop. I continued to fuck him.

"Is everything alright in there sir?" said a man from outside the door.

George said "mhm" as loud as he can. We heard footsteps walk away. I was about to cum and pulled out of George. George got up and got on his knees. I cummed all over George's face. He licked some of it off his mouth and wiped his eyes. He began to suck my cock. He sucked it clean. He got and kissed me. He got some of the cum on his face and placed it in my mouth. He laid down on the bed exhausted. I laid down next to him. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces.

"That was hot" I said as I faced him.

He looked back at me.

"It was" he said he wiped the rest of the cum off and wiped it in the bed.

"But now my bedsheets are soaked" he said with a laugh.

"It was worth it" I chuckled.

"It was and now I am all....covered" George said as he stood up

"Take a shower I said as I stood up.

"WE should take a shower" he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his shower.