Bloody Letter

We weren't stopping. I felt his tongue touch mine. We got closer. I put my hand inside his shirt and caressed his abs. We stopped and he began to kiss down. He kissed my neck and continued to kiss there. I let let out a soft moan. My hand began to go lower and lower. My hand reached Dream's pants. I removed my hand. I grabbed Dream's head. I made him look at me and I kissed him. We stopped kissing and I let go of him. What the hell was I doing.

"I am sorry I should....go" I said as I rushed out the ballroom.

I didn't hear him say anything. I rushed to my room and locked the door. I fell to the ground and just sat there. I groaned as I ruffled my hair. I only just met this guy. I am not gay. What the fuck was I thinking. I was breathing heavily. Tears began to form. I quickly wiped them.

"A man doesn't cry" I whispered.

Tears kept forming. I laid my head against the door.

Men have feelings. It's okay to cry. It's okay to cry. I am human. It's okay to cry.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped my tears. I stood up and walked over to my mirror. My breath was shakey. I looked at my neck. There was a hickey. I put my hand there and covered it with my hand. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. I looked down at my desk. I saw the tears dropping down. I was always a failure. I can't even handle emotions correctly. I am just a stupid guy who can't even understand his own emotions. I banged my fists on the desk. It caused everything to shake. Something had fell down onto the ground. I looked over to see the bloody letter. I wiped my tears and grabbed it. I stared at it. My hands were shaking. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I calmed myself down and opened it.

"Dear George,     Hey, it's me Dream, I know things have been crazy but I know we can go through this together." It read.

Dream? How? When? I continued to read.

"I was tasked on writing a letter for you so I was deciding on what to write. So much happened and I have no idea where to start. I miss you I really do. By the time you read this your memory was wiped. You might be wondering why or you just threw this letter away. If you are reading this then just know you are cute anyways moving on." It read.

I softly chuckled.

"Wow I am getting really off topic. Dream just stop. I am only doing one take on this letter because I know I will cry if I write another one. George I just want to tell you, no matter what happens I love you. I love you I really do, ever since we met eyes. It's crazy how you won't remember this but I will, I will remember your cute smile, your laugh, and the incredible sex. Ha I am joking about the sex part. It was incredible just saying but you don't remember that."

I had sex with Dream? What the hell?

"George, no matter what happens in life just stay positive. I love you and don't want anything to happen to you  even if we don't end up together when your memory gets wiped, I will always care for you. I will be happy for you no matter what. As long as you aren't happier with her. Or him. Oh who am I kidding, be happy George, life is too short to be sad all the time. Live it. Love it. Have fun. Words can't explain how much I love you. We dated believe or not. Hello future George. You are reading this after the memory wipe. Crazy that we dated. We might have met or you are going to meet me soon. If you are dying to meet me I am usually at the beach at the dock. I watch the sunsets. They remind of you. So beautiful and bright. George you are absolutely stunning. Don't let anyone bring you down. You are hot so god damn hot." It read.

I chuckled. Dream seems really adorable.

"Like drop dead gorgeous you know. Man I am writing too much. Again no words can express how god damn sexy you are. I am so glad to have met you. I love your personality. Your laugh. Your smile. Your sexiness. Your hair. Your body (I also love our sex just saying). Your eyes. Your voice. Your shortness. I love everything about you. I love you GeorgeNotFound or should I say GeorgeWasTaken. <3       -Love, DreamWasTaken" it read.

I stared at his name. DreamWasTaken.
I brushed my finger against his name. My heart was beating. It was beating rapidly. I took the letter and put it in my drawer. I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Dream" I whispered as I drifted to sleep.