CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

The Wedding

Jennie's POV

I'm up early today to prepare for my not so grand wedding. I'm really nervous right now and my anxiety is attacking me. Lucky to me that my mom is with me to calm me down since she'd been through this.

"Calm down Jennie, will you?" Irene said as her head hurts because Jennie is walking back and forth.

"How can I calm down Unnie?" I said as my sweat starts to drip from my forehead.

"Lisa will not ditch you okay? And if she will I'll kill her." Irene said and make Jennie sit on her chair so the stylists can start doing their thing.

"You look beautiful Unnie!" Chaeyoung squealed as she enter the room.

"Yah! I don't have any make up yet!" I said and laugh.

"You don't need those Unnie! You look beautiful without it. Right guys?" She said then everyone in the room agreed to what she said.

"Miss Park is right ma'am. You're beautiful without anything on your face." The stylist said that made me shy so I lower down my face.

"Don't be shy ma'am. That kind of beauty is shouldn't be hidden." The other stylist said so I lift my face.

"You guys are complementing me too much with your flowery words! But thank you for the complement." I said and bow my head.

"We're just spitting facts Unnie!" Chaeyoung said that made me laugh.

--

Lisa's POV

I'm very nervous as fuck right now. Good thing the squad is with me and they ease my nervousness a bit. Until Wendy and BamBam came.

"I think Jennie is not going to show up later." Wendy blurted out that made my nervousness rise.

"Y-yah! She won't do that to me right, Unnie?" I said and look at Jisoo.

"Of course she wouldn't." She said and laugh then quickly turn serious when she face Wendy and BamBam. "Yah! You guys get out of here before I smack your heads!" Jisoo shouted at them and they get out quickly.

We were just laughing then my parents came inside my room to greet me.

"Hi mom and dad!" I greeted and walk towards them to give them a kiss on their cheeks and a hug.

"I can't believe your getting married now." My mom said, getting emotional.

"Mom~" I said and give her a tight hug. I pull out and wipe her tears. "I will always be your baby. I promise." I said and kiss her forehead.

My dad is just watching us and he can't help but to tear up too.

"Dad, you're crying too?" I said and give him a manly hug.

"Everyone cry!" Jisoo unnie said that made us laugh while there's still tears on our eyes.

My mom then gave me something. It's more like a gift. I also prepare something like this too for Jennie and I wonder if she has open it already.

I open the small box and there I saw our picture together when we first got married and a watch. I turn the picture around and saw a handwritten letter of Jennie.

My time is all for you. You'll always be the love of my life.

Love, Jennie

I smiled when I read her handwritten message and wore the watch on my left wrist. Of course my day wouldn't be complete without the teasing of my idiot friends.