CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9

It's been 3 months since Lisa courted Rose and they are already together now. Rose said yes to Lisa on their dinner date which makes it the best night for Lisa. On the other hand, Jennie's baby bump is growing bigger each day and they are very excited for their baby.

Author's POV

A party is being held at the mansion of the KIMs. They are celebrating Jennie's pregnancy and Taehyung being the father of Jennie's child. Everyone is super excited about 'their' baby. Little did they know that the child in Jennie's womb is Lisa's child.

Jennie's POV

I've been exhausted in the past days. I'm tired to face everyone while I'm trying to look okay and I really feel uncomfortable around them. I just wish that this will end sooner.

"Hey Jen! How have you been?" Someone called me.

"Oh hi Jisoo!" I fake a smile. "So far, I'm doing well with my pregnancy." I smile at her a bit.

"Well that's great! Have you heard about Lisa?" She suddenly asked.

Out of so many questions on earth, why would she ask me about Lisa?!

I shake my head "No, I haven't heard about Lisa and I don't want to hear any news about her. Me and Tae are in good terms and I don't want to ruin what we have right now."

"Oh okay, by the way she's in good terms with someone too and I don't think she wants to ruin what they have right now too." She smiled at me and left.

Why do I feel like I am getting stabbed at my chest right now after hearing those words from Jisoo? Do I still... love her? NO! JENNIE! You will have a wonderful family soon! Don't waste it!

NEXT MORNING

I woke up because the sun is reflecting on my face. UGH! I feel like shit! I run to the bathroom to puke. Fuck morning sickness! After fixing myself I go down to eat and get ready for my day. I'm the new CEO of our company because my dad retired after I got married to Lisa.

While I'm on my way to the office Rosie suddenly call. [UNNIEEEE!!!] as soon as I heard her voice I smiled [What's up? Why did you call?] I said while still focusing on the road [I just want to say sorry because I can't attend the party last night] she said sincerely [Hey! There's nothing to be apologetic at all. I know you're in abroad so I fully understand why you can't attend the party. So don't be sorry okay?] [okay unnie. By the way I have something to tell you!] she said excitedly [What is it? You seem excited] [I'm now in a relationship!] I gasp in shock [REALLY?! So who's the lucky guy?] [YAH unnie! It's a girl] [wow! I'm really shock with the news now Park Chaeyoung! Now tell me who's the lucky girl] [Wait unnie, I'll tell you when we see each other again. I have to go now. Take care unnie love u!] I said the same thing to her then I ended the call.

Lisa's POV

I woke up because of the loud voice I heard outside my room. I fix myself then go out to see who it is. "Oh hey baby, who are you talking to?" I walk to her to kiss her but she signaled me to wait before she ended the call with someone. "Who was that? Hmm?" I asked while I was back hugging her.

"It's just my friend from Korea. Why?" She said then face me. She was frozen for a few minutes because our lips are just inches away. Her cheeks are as red as a tomato now. I kiss her cheeks "You're so cute while blushing." She hit my arm jokingly before walking away.

"Hey baby, are you mad?" I asked in a baby voice.

"No, I'm just embarrassed! Go away!!!" She shouted at me which made me laugh.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed! Please, you're so cute!" I said to her "Come on baby, let's get ready for school." I said

Rosé doesn't have a choice but to endure her embarrassment and get ready for school.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Rosé's POV

While we were walking while holding hands, all of the people we pass by is gossiping about us. We are the most popular couple in the university right now. I think it's because of Lisa's charms. I admit that she's pretty handsome and charming that's why many girls and even boys are lining up on her but she chose me over them. I feel special for some reason.

LUNCH BREAK

Rosé's POV

Me and the squad are eating at the cafeteria when we started talking about our future. They started teasing Lisa and me, they started building our future. They were talking about marriage then to kids then to grandchildren. I don't know but I started imagining it and I saw how happy I am with Lisa. I don't know about how Lisa feels while she's hearing our friends about our future but she's smiling I think she's imagining it too. My imagination is disturbed when the school bell rang that indicates us to go back to our classrooms.

AT LISA'S CONDO

Lisa's POV

When I entered my room I let my body drop on the bed because of tiredness. This is just the first semester but I already feel like this. By the way we are taking culinary arts because me and chaeng are planning on building our own restaurant in the near future.

Out of the blue, Jennie came across my mind. Ugh! Out of so many people in the world! WHY WOULD YOU CAME TO MY MIND?! I shouldn't be feeling that I still love you because you broke me. I shouldn't care about you because I know that you never cared about me at all.

My thoughts are disturb when I heard my phone ring. My baby is calling me. [Hey baby, I'm in your door step] she said which made me shook [Really?! I thought you're going home to your condo? Wait I'll open the door for you] I said then I ended the call.

I walk towards the door and open it for her. "Hi baby!" I kiss her cheeks and let her in.

"Are you staying for the night?" I ask her while helping her to put her things down.

"Yes, I just realize while I'm on my way home, I feel like I miss you. So I decided to stay here and I brought foods for us." She wiggle her eye brows out of excitement.

After they took a shower, they settle down on the living room to cuddle and watch netflix all night.

JenLisa Stories | FieryVictim

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE! ♡