CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Jennie's POV

I'm fixing all my stuffs because there's no reason for me to stay here in our penthouse. I will go back to my parent's house and stay there for good. Gosh! I miss My Lisa!

At Jennie's parent's house

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing here? Do you have misunderstanding with Lisa?" Jennie's mom asked worriedly.

"Mom, I don't think Lisa and I will reach 2 years together." I slowly said.

"What?! Why?! What happened?" Jennie's mom said worriedly.

"I just thought that it will not work. I can't love her." I lied to mom, of course I love Lisa.

"Don't play with me Jennie. You're my daughter, I know every inch of you. I know if you're lying." Jennie's mom said seriously.

I sigh deeply "Okay fine, I love her... so much." I mumble the last words.

"If you love her then what's the problem? I don't get you Jennie." Jennie's mom said confusedly.

"Of course you won't get it. You will understand my situation soon." I said and about to go to my room but mom spoke.

"Why don't you tell me so I can understand." Jennie's mom said.

"You will know the reason mom. Not now but soon.  And by the way I'm pregnant with Lisa's child" I said then leave my mom with a shock face.

Lisa's POV

I already finished packing all my stuffs because I will be flying to Paris tonight and I will stay there for good. I already talked about how will the contract with the Kims would go with dad. I told him to give what the Kims need and thank God he agreed.

"Mom! Dad! I'll go now! I don't want to miss my flight. Please take care here, I'll miss you both." I kiss them both in the cheeks.

"Take care too Lisa, we'll miss you! Love you." Lisa's parents said then kiss her in her forehead.

"I'll go ahead now, my friends must be waiting for me outside." I leave our house.

AT THE AIRPORT

"Take care Lisa! We will miss you!" Lisa's friends said then give her a tight hug.

"I'll see you guys again soon! Bye for now, I'll miss you all!" I said then go inside the airport.

AT PARIS

It's been a week since I arrived here in Paris. I made some new friends, we bond, we party and we do whatever we want. Tonight my friends and I are going somewhere.

"Lisa! Are you ready?!"

Oh, that's my friend, her name is Park Chaeyoung but I'm calling her chipmunk because she looks like chipmunk when she's eating, and I find that cute.

Rosé's POV

What took her so long?! I knocked loudly to her door. "YAH! LALISA EVERYONE'S WAITING FOR US! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted loudly so she can hear it. You know this monkey has a little weak hearing.

Lisa's POV

I get out of my condo. "Yah! You don't have to shout! I can hear you!"

"So you're shouting at me now, huh?!"

"YAH! LOVEBIRDS GET IN HERE NOW! YOU HAVE LOVE QUARREL AGAIN?!" Their friends said teasingly.

"Y-yah! You don't have to say we're l-lovebirds." I said then I blushed. We both get inside the car

Jennie's POV

Its been a week since me and Lisa parted ways. She already sent me the divorce papers 2 days ago, she already signed it and I'm still thinking about if I would sign it or not. I want my baby to grow up with a complete family but I guess she will not experience it. With a heavy heart I signed it.

"Jennie! Tae is here!" Jennie's mom said.

"Bring him in!" I shouted.

Tae came inside Jennie's room.

Taehyung's POV

"Hey babe, how are you? I heard you're wife dumped you?" I softly asked.

"Where did you heard that? Its a fake news! She didn't dumped me, I'm the one who left her. And please, stop calling me babe." Jennie irritatingly said.

"Why not? You're still my girlfriend. We never broke up!"

"Then let's broke up! I love Lisa, so please don't go near me again!"

"If you love Lisa, why did you left her?"

"Because I love her!"

"Bullshit Jennie! If you love her, you wouldn't leave her!"

Jennie's POV

I hold my tummy because it hurts. "Y-yah Tae! Help me! Bring me to the hospital now!" I shouted at him.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING TO YOU?!" He shouted in shock before carrying me and bring me to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Excuse me? Are you the father of Mrs. Manoban's baby?" The doctor asked Taehyung.

"Uhmm... Y-yes, what happened to my wife?" Taehyung asked the doctor. (A/N Kapal ng mukha hayop!)

"She's fine now. It's great that you bring her here immediately. Please take care of her, no stress as much as possible. No heavy works too. If you don't take care of your family there's a high possibility that you'll lose them both. I'll go ahead now." The doctor bowed and leave.

JenLisa Stories | FieryVictim

A/N SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. I'M REALLY BUSY AND THERE'S NO POWER SUPPLY IN OUR AREA. SORRY AGAIN.

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE! ♡