CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

4 years later

This is the new chapter of their lives as they become more successful and mature. Everything went well through the years. Jennie and Taehyung got married after his debut, their daughter is very well. Rosé and Lisa's relationship became stronger and they are now the owner of "Classic Cuisine Restaurant" after years of studying culinary they are about to open their business.

Lisa's POV

We are now currently packing our things since we are flying to Korea for the opening of our business. We plan to settle there for good. My friends are the one who actually handled everything there. I already introduced Rosé to them many years ago and they were so happy for us. I'm really lucky to have my friends. As realization hit me that we are becoming successful I stood up and hug Rosé from the back and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm so happy that I'm the one who was with you through the years. I love you babe." I kissed her lips passionately and she responded to it.

"I love you more babe. I'm happy that I'm the one who was with you in your down days." I cupped her face. "Let's continue our drama once were done here." We laugh then we continue packing our things.

--

We are now at Korea. My friends are the one who will pick us up here at the airport. The opening will be tonight and we can't help but to be excited. My friends already arrived at the arrival parking. I'm so happy to finally see them again after so many years. I missed them so damn much! Nothing changed we are still best friends and that is the best thing ever!

"WHAT'S UP GAYS!!!" I shouted because of excitement. They ran to me and hug me.

"We missed you so much Lisa!" They said in unison as they broke the hug.

"I missed you too guys! So much!" I said to them with so much sincerity. "By the way guys! May I introduce to you, Rosie my lovely girlfriend." I introduced her like she is a gem that I treasure the most.

"Hi Rosieeee!! Welcome back to Korea!" My friends greeted her and hug her too. "Shall we left and go home now?" Seulgi asked cause she will drive the car.

"Yeah let's go. I'm a little bit exhausted from the trip." I said and put our bags at the back of the car.

While driving home we decided to buy food so we can eat at home together. WAHHH I think my life is perfect now. I mean I have all the things I need. I have money, house, car, business, friends and Rosie.

--

After we arrived at our home, we fix our things first then we eat at the dining. While eating we were talking about everything. Chit-chatting, gossiping, joking and laughing. This feels so perfect.

After eating they decided to left to let us rest for a few hours before we head at the opening of our restaurant. I don't know who will come and how many are they because my friends are the one who invited the people.

--

The night has come and we're preparing for the night. We took a bath and wear our beautiful designer clothes. I wore a simple black blazer, black tank top inside and black slacks partnered with simple black heels.

 I wore a simple black blazer, black tank top inside and black slacks partnered with simple black heels