END [M]

CHAPTER 21

The Honeymoon

Jennie's POV

After we escape from the Lotte Hotel, we went straight to the airport where Lisa's private plane is waiting for us.

After settling inside the plane the pilot then announce that we are ready for take off.

Lisa took my hand from my lap and hold it. She lean her head on my shoulder and took a sleep. I then do the same.

--

After 2 hours of flight, we finally arrive at our destination. Lisa carry our bags and put it at the back of the car that we are using and I bet she also owns this. She open the door of the passenger seat for me then she run to the other side and get in.

"What do you want to eat for dinner, hon?" She ask me while starting the engine of the car.

I put my index finger under my chin. "You." I said that made her laugh.

"You're so naughty, hon!" She said while still laughing.

"Do you think I'm joking?" I asked seriously making her stop from laughing.

Am I being too hard on Lisa? This past days I've been really demanding and possessive to her. I don't know if she likes it or maybe she already finds me annoying.

"Hon, why are you crying?" Lisa asked me worriedly while she's rubbing my lap to soothe me.

"Do you still love me?" I ask while sobbing.

"What are you talking about? Of course I love you." She said.

"R-really?"

"Yes. Is there something bothering you?" She asked as she pull over on the side.

"Am I being too hard on you?" I asked tears are still flowing on my cheeks.

"Ye- I mean n-no. I understand that its part of your pregnancy so its not a problem. I still love you no matter what, okay? Always remember that." She said and kiss my forehead, both of my cheeks and my lips.

"Can we stop be at the convenience store? I'm craving for ice cream and chocolate ganache." I said as I lick my upper lips at the though that I'll be eating it on Lisa.

As by the thought of it I'm getting wet already.

--

We already arrive at the island that Lisa's family owns. No one lives here aside from the caretakers. We have to ride a speed boat for us to get to the house. The house is floating in the water which amazes me. I've never thought Lisa's family would own something like this. Their very rich though so it's not really surprising.

Lisa is so sexy while driving the speed boat. I walk towards her and sit beside her.

"You're so sexy Daddy~" I whisper to her seductively which send shivers down on Lisa's spine.

I saw how her dick bulge on what I said. It excite me how I imagine her big long dick inside me. It makes me wetter for her.

I put my hand on her hardened bulge and rub it slowly.

"Hmmm~" She moaned and close her eyes.

"Eyes on the water Daddy~" I said while still continuing what I'm doing.

She then make the boat to move more faster so that we can arrive and continue this hot session at the house.

--

As we arrived at the place, she tie the boat so it won't get further from the house. She then help me to step on the house since its a little bit high and I'm pregnant.