CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Jennie's POV

I just taken a bath a minute ago and now I'm here in our dining to eat breakfast when my dad spoke

"When you finish your food, go to my office. I have something to talk to you." After he said that he leave then go straight to his office.

I finish my food and immediately go to my dad's office.

AT MR. KIM'S OFFICE

He gesture his hand to a chair in front of his table "Take a sit dear."

I sit in front of my dad "what do you want to talk about dad? I hope it's nothing important." I said hopefully.

He sigh heavily before he speak "Jen, our company is having debts and its going down. I partnered with LM INC. to help us, but one thing to get their partnership is to marry their daughter." He look at me pleadingly.

"WHAT?!" I said. I was shock. I despise marriage, everyone around me knows about that. Yes, I do flirting and boyfriend and girlfriend stuff but that's it! I don't do marriage! I do not cross the line.

Her father knows that Jennie will disagree. "Please Jen, do this for the company... for us." Her dad said pleadingly, hoping he can change her mind.

I tightly closed my eyes, I'm doing the biggest decision in my life "You know I have a boyfriend right? And I love hi-" I got cut off by dad.

"Its just for 2 years then you can divorce after that then that's it, after that you can part ways and do everything you want." Her dad's still hoping he can convince her. "Please Jennie, after this I won't ask for any favor from you."

I don't know what to do now. Maybe I'll just break up with my boyfriend and save our company. I sigh deeply. "Okay fine, just promise me its just marriage. Nothing more. Nothing less." I said seriously.

Fuck I forgot to tell her about having a baby! Jennie's father thought"Uhhh about that... Mr. Manoban said that you should at least have a b-ba-by" Mr. Kim closed his eyes tightly and wait for Jennie to throw a fit, but she didn't. so, he open his eyes as he heard her mumble something "Pardon? I didn't catch that."

"Fuck it" I mumbled "oh, that was nothing. Fine let me meet him, so I can get to know him before the wedding." I was about stand when my dad said something I didn't expected.

"It's not a HE. It's a SHE"

I immediately sit again. "WHAT?! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A BABY, HUH?!" I ask with furrowed brows.

Mr. Kim smirked at her. "Ask her and you will know." He said and leave her with a frustrated face.

"What the hell, dad?!" I shouted when he leave me. I didn't even get the name of my "soon-to-be husband". I roll my eyes and leave our house.

Lisa's POV

I was in a good mood when I woke up. So, I take a bath and go downstairs to eat breakfast and study how our company works. When my dad ask me to manage our company, I quickly agree since I don't have anything to do. Besides, I heard that we have a partnership with Kim CORP. and dad wants me to talk about it at his office today.

"LISA!" Mr. Manoban shouted. "Here at my office!" He sign her to come inside.

"Coming dad!" I walk towards my dad's office.

"Have a sit Lisa." He gesture his hand on the chair in front of me.

I quickly sit and ask him. "Are we gonna talk about the partnership with the Kims?" I asked with a smile on my face. I don't know, but I'm feeling excited about this partnership.

"Oh, yeah. So, you are marrying their only daughter, I heard she's a little naughty and cold girl" My dad said.

"Its just for 2 years, right?" I asked. I don't know why, but I'm feeling a little sad that I have to let her go after 2 years. Shut it Lisa! you don't even know the girl! 

"Hey Lis, are you okay? You spaced out and you look pale." Her father ask her worriedly.

I came back to my senses. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Can I take a look at my soon-to-be wife's photo?"

"yeah, sure" He handed her the photos of Jennie.

I gasp when I saw her photos. "She's so gorgeous, sexy and all! God! She's so perfect! I wonder what she looks like in person, I bet she's more beautiful!" Fuck this! How can I let her go after 2 years?  "When will I be able to meet her?" I ask my dad. I can't wait to see her! She's a God tier! She's so unreal! I bet, I will go crazy for her!

"YAHH! Why are you always spacing out? But anyway, I will ask his dad when is Jennie available, okay?"

"Arraso." I said then leave the room.

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE! ♡

JenLisa Stories | FieryVictim