CHAPTER 17 [M]

CHAPTER 17

A pleasant morning is coming in the residence of Kims. It's early in the morning yet they are very lively already. Elle is the first one to wake up and decided to invade the room of her parents.

"Good morning, Mommy and Dada!" The little girl climb the bed and give her parents a good morning kiss all over their faces.

Lisa just groan and continue sleeping and she even snore.

Jennie stretch her arms and give Elle a hug and morning kiss on her lips. "Good morning baby! What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Jennie ask the little girl.

"I want fruits, bacon and eggs Mommy!" Elle requested to Jennie.

"Okay. I'll just wash my face. Don't wake Dada up okay?" Jennie said.

"Okay Mommy." Elle said and watch Jennie to walk inside the bathroom.

After some minutes, Jennie came out of the bathroom and carry Elle downstairs to prepare their breakfast. She's planning on making Lisa a breakfast in bed. No occasion she just want to serve Lisa.

Jennie's POV

"Would you help Mommy in the kitchen?" I asked Elle while were heading to the kitchen.

"Yes Mommy, I would love to!" She answered and squeal in excitement.

I place her in the countertop and think of what she can do while I'm preparing the bacon and eggs that I will cook.

"Do you want to wash the fruits?" I asked her.

"Uhmm~!" She said then she extend her arms so I can put her down. I put the stool near the sink so she can reach it and wash the fruits without my help. I teach her how and I let her do it on her own. I started to fry the eggs first then the bacon. I cut the fruits that Elle washed earlier. We prepared everything in the tray and we head upstairs to our room.

When we enter our room, I saw Lisa still sleeping tight. I place the tray of foods on the side table and walk towards her. I shake her body a little to wake her soul up, but looks like this stick woman doesn't have any plans on waking up. "Lisa! Wake up now." I give smooches on her lips which made her open her eyes slowly and smile at me.

She stretch her body and rub her eyes. "Good morning Babe." She greeted in her hoarse voice.

"Good morning!" I greeted cheerfully and give her a peck on her lips. "Breakfast in bed!" I said then she look on the table and saw the foods.

"Let's eat Dada, I'm really hungry!" Elle said that made us laugh.

"Okay, let's eat!" Lisa said then she stood up to get the tray of foods and bring it to our bed.

"Dada can we play later?" Elle ask while putting foods inside her mouth.

"Sure, let's just finish eating first okay?" Lisa said that made Elle squeal in excitement.

I smile at the sight of them. After eating Lisa insisted to wash the dishes but I told her to play with Elle because she promised, so she did. After I washed all the dishes I head upstairs to check them in our room but they're not inside. I heard laughter and giggles in Elle's room so I made my way to the door and open it a little to see what they are doing.

Lisa's POV

While Jennie is washing the dishes I head inside Elle's room to play with her. I saw her inside her castle-like tent playing with her dolls. I made my way to her and said "Can I be your prince, my princess?" She look up to me and show her wide and brightest smile.