CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

1 week had passed since Jennie and Lisa met each other and they clicked as they talked and get to know each other. Lisa is now living with the KIMS but will move out with Jennie after the wedding. Speaking of wedding, the wedding will be held next week.

Lisa's POV

I already bought a penthouse for me and Jennie and I signed it under her name so she don't have to move out to find a house when we get divorced. I want to move out as soon as possible so we can have our own space. Dad said Jennie is a cold person, but she wasn't. I mean, yeah, she was cold at first but when we finally get to know each other, she's sweet, but I think she thinks of me as a friend only. I told her I like her, but she just smiled at me. I got a little sad, I hope she can like me back.

Flashback

It took a little longer for them to meet because Jennie is always with her boyfriend, spending their last moments together.

"Babe, I'll meet my husband tomorrow." Jennie said. She doesn't want to break up with him. She just can't.

"Soon-to-be husband" He corrected her. "It looks like you want to get married now, huh?" The guy mockingly said.

"What the hell, Tae?!" Jennie shouted at him. "If you will always act like that, then let's end this fucking relationship!" Jennie said while getting up from the bed. Don't worry we didn't do anything, just cuddling.

Taehyung get up from the bed too and kiss Jennie's shoulders. "I'm sorry for the way I acted." He said as He face her

Jennie just nodded at him. "It's okay. I'll go now, its getting late already."

He kissed her but Jennie didn't kiss back. "What's wrong? Why didn't you kiss back? You don't love me anymore?" He asked her continuously not letting her to speak.

Jennie just ignore him and leave. She know they will end up fighting if she stays.

Lisa's POV

I'm at the club with Jisoo, Seulgi, BamBam and Jackson. We were having fun, drinking beers and dancing on the dance floor.

I sat at our place beside Seulgi, the others went home already because they have work tomorrow "Seul, do you like someone?" I ask her out of the blue.

Seulgi look at Lisa with furrowed brows. "What kind of question is that?" Seulgi ask while chuckling.

"I'm serious Seul, just answer it." I said seriously.

Seulgi look at her again but now serious "Y-yeah, I think so."

"Did you tell her you like her already?" I ask her hoping she would say yes.

Seulgi slowly nodded. "Fortunately yes, but I don't think she likes me too." She look down and suddenly felt sad.

I move to her side when I notice she suddenly got sad then I start comforting her "Hey, its okay, maybe she's still figuring things out, give her time. Look at me, I'm getting married next week, without us getting to know each other, we haven't talk, I actually like her, but I don't how to confess my feelings, that's why I asked you, hoping that I can get a little advice from you" I smile at her.

"You finally found someone! After from all the girls I introduced to you before, you finally liked someone, I hope you will love her too, not just like. So... advice huh? My advice is just be true to her, confess early, you don't know what will happen tomorrow or in the future" Seulgi said then smile at Lisa. Wow my best friend has someone now, I'm jealous. Seulgi thought.