CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Lisa's POV

As I've said in the last chapter, I'm now living at the house of the Kims. Its just temporary, after we get married we'll move out immediately. My room is in third floor, Jennie's room is at second floor. Yes, we don't stay at one room because our moms tell us not to because its bad for those who's getting married. But tonight I'm breaking that rule! I fucking miss Jennie! I miss her presence! God! I'm going crazy for her! I texted her and told her I'm going to her room.

To: My Wifey

I'm going to your room tonight.

Jennie's POV

I'm about to go to sleep, when suddenly my phone make a sound. I check who texted me. Its LISA! I told her we can't see each other before the wedding, but she's so stubborn.

From: Lisa

I'm going to your room tonight.

To: Lisa

You can't

She replied immediately

From: Lisa

Open the door now or I'll make a sound here.

Fuck it! I didn't notice I was on my way to open the door. Well, I can't deny it, I miss her.

Lisa's POV

I'm about to make a sound when her door suddenly went open, and I saw her in a nightgown, fuck she's so hot! Someone's awake. I flash my sweetest smile at her then I hug her tightly.

"I miss you so much, my wifey." I kiss her neck.

She hug me back, then she let out a soft moan when I kissed her neck. "Let's get inside, someone might see us here." I pull her inside her room and lock the door. 

 "Hey Lis, are you okay? You look tired." She ask me worriedly.

I face her and smile at her "I'm fine, just stay with me and I'll be fine." I said then I smile sweetly at her.

"Then I'll stay with you." She said as she lay on the bed beside me then she face the other side of the bed.

I hug her from the back and I can't help to get hard, she's smell so good and she's fuckin' sexy in that nightgown.

"Calm it down or I'll kick you out of my room." She said with a warning tone.

"For your information miss Kim, I'm trying my best to calm down here. You can't blame me, you're too sexy to resist."

"Oh shut up, please! Just sleep, you have to wake up early tomorrow to go back to your room, you don't want to get caught, right?"

"Yeah." I chuckle slightly and bury my face on her neck to sleep. "Good night my wifey, I love you." Of course I mumble the last words.

After a week Jennie and Lisa got married.

AT THE RECEPTION

I didn't expect some people to come here, of course Seulgi Bear showed up and I'm happy she made it! I know she's busy this past days. Jisoo unnie, I didn't expect her to bring a date. What made me shock is, she brought my childhood best friend, Nayeon. I walk to their table and greet them. "Hey guys, are you having a blast? There's a lot of foods there, don't be shy."

"Don't be too formal Manoban, it doesn't suit you." Seulgi said teasingly.

"Shut up, bear! I'm trying my best to be formal here, you see a lot of people invited here were from high standard companies, I don't want to embarrass our company."

"Oh okay, sorry. But it doesn't really suit you." Seulgi said and try her best to hold her laugh but failed causing all the people inside the reception to look at us. I quickly stand up then bow to them "Jwesonghamnida." (I'm sorry in formal in korean) I got back at my seat and look at Seulgi 

"Did you already saw Nayeon?" She ask me.

I shook my head "Not yet, by the way where is she? I missed her a lot!"

"Oh she's with Jisoo, getting some foods, you know that Nabong is always hungry."

"Why am I hearing Nabong here, Seulgi bear?" Nayeon asked then Lisa turn her head at Nayeon and hug her tight.

I hug Nayeon when I heard her speak. "Oh my gosh! I miss you so much, Nabong! How have you been?"

I broke the hug "Well, I'm fine. I think you should stop hugging me like that, your wife is looking at us as if she wants kill me."

I look at where Nayeon is looking. Then there I saw Jennie glaring at me so I excused myself to them then go to my wife.

Jennie's POV

My eyes were searching for Lisa because I'm hungry and I want to eat, then I saw her hugging a girl. I felt jealous and I didn't notice that I was glaring at them.

"Hey wifey, are you okay?" Lisa asked me worriedly.

I look away and sit on our chair and show a calm face to the people, while deep inside I'm so jealous. I don't know why I'm acting this way. I don't want to see Lisa with another girl, I just want her to be with me! Fuck this feelings! I think I love her but, I won't tell her, its not time yet.

"Do you want to eat now, my wifey?" She ask me softly.

"Yeah, please bring me food, lots of food okay?" I said with a baby tone.

She chuckle. "I'm not sure if I marry a lady or a baby, but anyway I will love you still." She kiss my lips before leaving to get us foods.

As Lisa leave, I look at the people in the reception, then I notice someone I didn't expect to come because I didn't invite him.

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE! ♡

JenLisa Stories | FieryVictim