Special Chapter

Special Chapter

3 years later

Jennie’s POV

It’s been three years since everything happened. After we settled everything in Korea we decided to fly and try to live in New Zealand. Everything is so perfect right now. I gave birth to a twins. Can you believe it? I gave birth to a two wonderful boys. We named them Elliott Peter and Gabriel Eros. Eli is an energetic and very soft-hearted boy while Gab is very short-tempered but still very loving kid. Both of them loves me more than Lisa. Elle is very close to Lisa she’s a Daddy’s girl and she also started going to school.

“Mommy, do we really need to go to Korea?” Eli ask me while watching me cook our dinner.

“Yes, baby. We will visit grandma and grandpa. Don’t you like it?” I said and ruffle his hair.

“Are we going to play with them mommy?” Gab asked excitedly.

“Of course! But don’t tire them too much, okay? They’re not as strong as Dada who can play and carry the both of you at the same time.” I said then go back to cooking.

“Dada is the best!” The two shouted that made me laugh.

“Did I miss something?” Lisa said while leaning on the wall. She just came from work.

“Dada!” The two boys run to Lisa and hug her legs.

Lisa carry the two in her arms and give them a kiss.

“How’s your day boys?” Lisa ask them.

“We played a lot Dada!” Eli said.

“That’s great! Did you help mommy to clean your toys?” Lisa asked while combing their hair using her finger.

“Yes! We clean everything because we want mommy to have a rest.” Gab said that made Lisa smile.

“That’s my boy!” Lisa said and give them kiss on the cheek.

“Dada don’t kiss me again, it’s disgusting.” Gab said while wiping Lisa’s kiss on his cheek.

“Yah! You’re being mean to me again.” Lisa said and acted hurt.

“Don’t act like that Dada. It doesn’t suit you.” Gab said then both of them laugh and get down from Lisa.

“We love mommy!” The two boys said.

“You don’t love me? I’m the one who made you!” Lisa said to the boys.

“Lisa not in front of the kids!” Jennie shouted and glare at Lisa.

Lisa just laugh and went to Jennie who’s still busy in kitchen.

“I love you hon.” Lisa said and give Jennie a kiss.

“Mommy is only ours!” The boys shouted and separated the two couple.

“Mommy is mine!” Lisa started to bicker with the two.

“Lisa stop it. You’ll sleep in the couch tonight if you make one of them cry.” Jennie said seriously. Lisa quickly stop and she saw her one and only ally in the family.

“Elle my favorite human being!” Lisa greeted and hug Elle tightly.

“How’s your day Daddy?” Elle asked.

“Finally! Someone ask me!” Lisa shouted making everyone is the kitchen feel guilty. “My day is great. I don’t have many important things to do but I finish all of my work so I will have less work when we came back from Korea.” Lisa said.

“That’s great. I’ll have more time to spend with you.” Elle said and kiss Lisa.

“You’re the sweetest and will always be my baby!” Lisa said.

“How about us?” Gab and Eli asked.

“Y’all will always be my baby, especially the one who’s cooking in the kitchen!” Lisa shouted.

“Come here guys, dinner is ready!” Jennie announced and all of them walk in the dining area.

They enjoy each other’s company as they eat with smile on their faces.

After eating Lisa presented to wash the dishes which Jennie protested.

“Hon, let me wash the dishes so you can rest.” Lisa insisted.

“Wash the kids instead, Lisa.” Jennie said while bringing the plates to the sink.

“Hmm.. okay.” Lisa said while pouting.

“Don’t make that face, Lisa. You know I hate it.” Jennie said as she face Lisa. “Go to the kids’ room and wash them, I’ll wait you in our room.” Jennie said and give Lisa a peck.

Lisa broke the kiss and went upstairs to the kids’ room.

“Eli, Gab come here we’ll wash up now.” Lisa announce when she saw them playing in their room.

“Five minutes more Dada!” The two shouted and continue playing.

“Okay, I’ll leave you here first and I’ll come back after I check your noona, is that okay?” Lisa said.

“Yes Dada!” The two shouted.