View on the fly

We walk through places that become the memories that live on in our memory, and die when we want to turn the page. We all have some place that we will always remember and look back on with nostalgia as we pass by. Memories are thoughts that were real at the time but live on forever in our minds. The human mind wanders and remembers moments that hurt, moments of happiness, blurred moments because you can't remember everything... but have you ever wondered being a bird for a day? Those who fly high, who surround buildings, who caress the sea with their wings and who travel thousands of miles to find their home. Being a bird is not easy, it has its disadvantages: you have to be strong in the face of any storm, look for your tree to keep your balance, feel any negative emotions and keep your wings always in flight, survive all the enemies that get in your way and recognise all the places to know how to get home. 

There are times when life beats us down and we do not find the necessary breakthrough to breathe in the positive circle. The positive circle is one that is outside the negative circle, in short, it avoids negativity. Since we are born, we are creating our own circle, which, only we can modify so that the negative does not drag us to the darkest point of life. My circle started with many toxic friendships, I could define it as the one where I could not find the outlet for the positive, so I decided to modify it and eliminate those people who did not offer me the breakthrough to build something better. These were feelings that hurt, because love is a strong and indelible feeling, but at the same time, you feel the satisfaction that forgiveness towards oneself is the gratitude that every human being acquires over time. If you feel the need to want to modify your circle to build a flower garden within yourself, do it. It is always necessary to change the route through the weather vane of the boat to find what is and what is not for us. In my moments of loneliness, the regret of seeing people who were once essential and now are not is something I will never be able to assimilate, but I am grateful that the word forgiveness is part of my circle. Therefore, all this is similar to the flight of a bird, as it leaves behind places that it will never set foot in, or perhaps it will, but it will set foot in them with nostalgia as it remembers the positive of that place and erases the negative.

Life is built by stages, those that make us change over time so we don't go back to a version we're not grateful for. There are stages full of love, like the first of all: being born into this world. It is a gift to be able to say that I am here writing a book about the different stages of my life, where I am my own bird and I know how to fly without anyone catching me and locking me in the cage of toxicity. Do you know what the "after" of toxicity is? The madness of being happy is the key to knowing how to walk on it. I walk, I leave behind situations that have left me anchored without being able to look for the boat of my own journey, I breathe looking at the birds flying above me, I smile with a clear conscience and I take possession of my fears to throw them overboard. When you wake up in the morning, you open the window to see the sun, you brew and taste your own coffee, it is intentional to smile at the sky because you are lucky to be in a world where the escape from the cage of those demons screaming in your head is much needed. So, when we ask ourselves if we are that "something" for someone, the answer you have to think about is: it doesn't matter if I am or not, I just know that I am that something for me. That "something" is paramount to start the day of your life, because if you don't have yourself as the piece you need when you break, what are you looking for then? 

Take your journey flying as high as you can, if something hits you and damages your wings, find a way to heal them and continue the journey of life. No bird is able to fall and never fly again, here's the reason: they are beings who need to always be above the sky owning their fears to seek their home. They are strong beings who know how to observe from above the weak points of life, so I propose you to observe which are your fears that generate stress and leave your dreams behind. We are all human, we look at life with nostalgia, but inside we carry the dreaming bird that awakens our soul with gratitude, and leaves us with a serene conscience like the sea that caresses our bird's wings. No matter how much we are beaten down by circumstances, no matter how much we miss the people of past stages, because we are the future of the band of birds that flies above us, remember that.

Take a view on the fly, and be thankful for all the battles you've been through, because if you're here breathing the air of life, you've yet to travel and see those soul mates you never thought you'd see. Stay strong as the tree that holds your emotional balance, take a deep breath of toxic memories and fly high so as not to fall back into the negative circle of life.

What's the bird inside you?