Caressing the soul

The soul can have two facets in our life: the first is within us and it will always be present; the second is the will existing in the human being to be able to realise something from it. In my daily life, I have done many acts of love for those people who fill my heart with gratitude and trust, so every action comes from the soul. After having done these acts, you feel a caress in your soul that allows you to see your life differently and to appreciate every present moment. It is necessary to anchor the past in order to move forward, it is necessary to enjoy the present in order to grow and the future is necessary to look for hope. The good craftsman of love knows his mistakes and embarks his life towards the search for the living colour, he even knows when it is the right moment to caress his soul. I have read a quote from a magazine about the meaning of the word "pamper", and I knew it was going to become the essence of my life. It means "caress", "hug", "pat of affection or comfort". I have heard that one feels at home after a hug from the right person, even knowing that it might be the last one after what life has in store for us.

Caressing the soul can awaken thousands of emotions that have been hidden for a long time, in short, the flame within us is still alive after many fires. We look for it in the beauty of love, that which easily blinds us after knowing the inner self of the human being. What is the inner of the human being? That which comes from the soul and transforms you into both fire and ash. Fire is that inner piece that only we can feel, the flame that awakens the best version of the human being. Ash is that piece that comes out of the fire after it has been extinguished, it is even more common than fire. From my experience, I have felt more ash than fire, because I have fallen into a pit for a long time, but now I have found the light I needed and I am expressing it in the pages of this book to light the flame of others. I am a seductive person, I know my strengths and I use my virtues to show the best of myself, to captivate and to achieve closeness with those around me. As the race of my being, I recognise that we are all the reason for the ashes. You may wonder why, and it's simple. We're the ones who extinguish ourselves for no reason, and at the same time, we burn ourselves along the way. We doubt who extinguishes the flame of our soul, but we do not recognise the indifferent and invisible human error in front of our eyes: to judge. 

It is easy to judge human beings by their mistakes, their abilities and their knowledge. Moreover, the mistake that perhaps we have all made is to take the other person's word for it, knowing that the only honest answer is within ourselves. There are different souls that are composed of flames of different size, light and heat. Some melt you because they convey the necessary warmth of love, some burn because they throw you into the fear of love, some like others light up the colour of your eyes because they complement you... I could list millions of souls like the number of beings in the world, but what is yours like? Do you surround yourself with similar or different flames? Mine started growing quickly because I got close to people who gave me human warmth by offering me the right home, but a few years later it burned so much that I felt the ashes, so I was underground without being able to light the flame. One ordinary day, I woke up one morning and I discovered meditation, the practice in which you observe life from the simplest details like the water of a waterfall to inconspicuous details like the spider's web on an old window. I went in with great determination, anchoring the past where it belonged and breathing the present like the oxygen that plants need to grow. The flame was growing day by day, even if the process was slow but intense at the same time, I still felt the ashes, but the burns healed after bleeding for a long time. So now, I can say that the flame of my soul is healthy, it has felt many emotions but it is still alive and illuminates intensely, made to illuminate that of others. If you have been extinguished, trust that the flame of the soul will always resist, even if you feel that the burns outweigh the warmth of it, but we know that the human being preserves the piece of life: the soul. 

The heart and the soul are two different pieces. They are very similar when it comes to experiencing emotions, but it is the heart that keeps you alive for a while, while the soul keeps you alive forever. Feeling your heart beat is really satisfying, it keeps you alive because you are breathing the present moment with the will to keep believing in yourself. Feeling your soul is also satisfying, but it's not something physical that you can see. It's about believing in yourself through your heartbeat and keeping the flame burning, in short, it's the key to happiness. If you haven't found the key yet, you don't have to lock the flame within four walls, because this life is not about hiding your emotions in something as small as a baby's room, but about trying to spread your desire to the world,  those that represent the flame of the soul, and then, you will see that the room does not look the same as before. 

Everything grows, everything extends, everything changes. There are moments that have no extension, they have already come to an end. Therefore, if one believes in oneself, in the end one will light the flame and get the key to the door of freedom in one's own ashes. Freedom is necessary to find yourself, it may have consequences during the process, but it will come and you can always change the present to live again. If you don't know how to start, I advise you to reflect on your past to come to the decision to anchor your thoughts in those stages, and then, believe in the present to build the new heart and soul of human freedom.

Human freedom is that which settles toxic thoughts where they belong, and allows progress towards the healing of the soul.