第12章

I woke up and got ready and thought of today's schedule. 'So I'm going to go to school, do my classes, but I have lunch with inosuke cause he needs help with his math, along with zenitsu. Then after school I have to I'm going over to Sanemi place to work on our science project. Then I go home and that's it.' I thought walking to school. I got to my locker and inside of it was something i wasn't expecting which was a rose. It wasn't a classical red rose but in fact it was a black one.
>•————————————————————————•<
??? POV:
I didn't meant to get a black one, I meant to get a red one but the flower shop was out of red ones.
>•————————————————————————•<
Your POV:
"Wow this flower is beautiful." I said, I put in my behind my hair, and looked at myself with my camera phone. It really complimented my (h/c) hair.
Then grabbed my things and went to homeroom.
>•————————————————————————•<
~homeroom~
"Good morning guys!" I said to the trio.
"Good morning y/n." Zenitsu said
"good morning y/(nounced)!" Inosuke said
"wow inosuke you almost said my name right!" I said suprised
"good morning y/n! That flower looks nice in your hair!" Tanjiro said
"oh thank you! I found it in my locker this morning." I said
"really? Perhaps you have an admirer." Tanjiro said but for some reason he felt a slight pang in his chest. "Really? I didn't think anybody would like me like that?" I said shyly. Just then Muzan walked in and we did our usual greetings along with our morning announcements.
>•————————————————————————•<
~baking class~
"Hey y/n. That flower is really pretty in your hair!" Mitsuri said
"aw~ thank you. I found it in my locker, my friends said i might have an admirer!" I said laughing.
>•————————————————————————•<
Mitsuri POV:
Somebody has a crush on y/n?! Why don't I feel happy about it...do I like her more than just a friend?...why does my chest hurt?...maybe the admirer might not even be here type! Yeah. But why do I care so much...she just a friend...right?"
>•————————————————————————•<
Your POV:
Mitsuri was staring off into space
"hey Mitsuri?" I said, she snapped back a little startled
"you ok?" I asked
"yeah yeah, I'm fine. Um. just out of curiosity what type of person would you want your partner to be?" She asked
"well I really look for somebody who's honest, kind, loyal, and true to themselves. Looks isn't a big factor to me, but hey! I wouldn't mind if they were total hottie!" I said
>•————————————————————————•<
~Science class~
"Do you want me to bring anything for our project?" I asked Sanemi
"no I got everything covered. Just come over." Sanemi said
"ok just making sure!" I said then he pulled the flower out from behind my ear.
"A black rose? That's an interesting choice? Most people go for like a red one." He said twirling it around his finger.
"Yeah, I can't tell what this admirer is trying to tell me." I said giggling
"admirer?!" Sanemi said
"well that's what my friends like to call this person. I just found that in my locker this morning." I said
>•————————————————————————•<
Sanemi POV:
I wonder who this admire is!? I can't say for certain it's Douma. He would do something a little bit more extravagant than just a simple rose. But then again...he's a unpredictable guy. But I can't think of anyone else who could admire y/n. It doesn't matter, it's not like I like her or anything!
>•————————————————————————•<
~lunchtime~
I was helping inosuke and zenitsu with some math while we were eating our lunch. Then I felt something wet poured on top of my head
"ay! Yo! What?!" I said looking behind me, to see some girls snickering.
"How childish." I said and they stopped snickering, which I anticipated for them to do
"what? did you expect me to do something? sorry, but I'm not going along with your childish antics." I said with a monotone voice. Some people were watching, waiting for something to happen. Then one of them pulled my hair
"ouch!" I yelled
"not so high and mighty now!" A girl yelled.
"Hey! let her go." I look to see who said that and it was muchurio.
"Yeah and what you gonna do about it?" She asked then pulled on my hair harder. Then he walked over to the girl and grabbed her wrist super hard to the point where I swear I heard the bones crack. Which cause her to let go of my hair.
"Ah! let go of me you psycho!" She screamed. He let go of her wrist and she clutched it and ran to the nurses office.
"Are you alright." He asked
"yeah I'm fine. But. You know she's probably going to tell the nurse what happened and then your going to get into trouble." I said concerned, he just shrugged his shoulders. He seemed like the type not to care. I gave him a hug
"thanks for helping me though." I said he kinda stiffened at first but then he hugged back
"no problem."
>•————————————————————————•<
~Math class~
Muzan reminded us of the test and then he gave us a practice test. We spent most of class writing our test. After I finished I read different things from different classes to be ready.
>•————————————————————————•<
~gym class~
I was chatting with Obanai and Rengoku. We were talking about different test and projects. Rengoku joked how and said
"when you kanroji make that ube roll make sure to save me a slice!" Tomioka was also there and thought he was serious then said
"I would also like a slice." Then I giggled and said "don't worry I'll be sure to save you two A slice, dont worry Iguro I didn't forget about you. I'll be sure to save a slice for you." I said and he turned to look at me with suprised eyes. Then he just looked away mumbling something.
>•————————————————————————•<
~end of the day~
I was walking with Sanemi to the front gate but we had to stop at my locker real quick to put my stuff away. When I opened it I saw a note and a small box of chocolates. I opened the note and it read ' I saw you wore that flower the entire day. I'm glad you like it! It really complimented your hair. I hope you enjoy these chocolates I bought for you. -sincerely your secret admirer.' I blushed at the note and grabbed the box of chocolates.
"Aw~ this secret admire of mine is so sweet!" I said excited putting stuff away and putting the note and chocolates in my bag.
"Yeah yeah let's just hurry to my place." He said then I started following him to his place.
>•————————————————————————•<
~at Sanemi place~
Me and Sanemi finished working on our project a little while ago. We were currently watching a (insert random movie) and I was getting kinda sleepy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.
>•————————————————————————•<
Sanemi POV:
We were watching an random movie and all the sudden I felt a weight on my shoulder. I look to see y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Then my heart started beating like crazy and I was drawing blanks in my head. 'Should I shove her off? Do I wake her up? Let her sleep there? What should I do?' But I completely stopped thinking when she wrapped her arms around me and snuggled closer to me. 'I guess it's ok if she's stays like this for a little bit...'
>•————————————————————————•<